Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just seen on tv that the little people had Marshall Moto Art build him a 3 seat Ranger, with lift, big tires, intercom system, led's on the underside. BADASSS.... that little dude has good taste.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
not the best pic but all i could find

·
Registered
633 Posts
Thouse steps are an "EPIC FAIL"... It pretty much cancels out the lift and tires for clearence wouldn't you say? Now if thouse steps could be folded up once they are on the bike they would be all set. I am aware that they need them but like I said it completley cancels out the tires and lift. Cool stretch though.

·
'09 Nuclear Sunset Orange
463 Posts
Thouse steps are an "EPIC FAIL"... It pretty much cancels out the lift and tires for clearence wouldn't you say? Now if thouse steps could be folded up once they are on the bike they would be all set. I am aware that they need them but like I said it completley cancels out the tires and lift. Cool stretch though.
Damn! Why so hard on their choice. All it is a farm limo dude.

·
Registered
633 Posts
:rofl3:LOL you think i'm hard... What about MotoXXX who said about how dirty their house is. LOL :rofl3:
Sorry for picking on you MotoXXX LOL

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
I hope Amy won't be in charge of keeping it clean! Have you seen their house?.....:rofl3:
It is a friggin PIT! They should change the name of the show to "little people big slobs".
Little rich ones, dirty house or not, its impressive to me how successful he is and he didnt make it off the tv show although im sure that added quite a bit to the bottom line. Guess he had rather buy toys than hire a maid.:rofl3:

·
Registered
15,386 Posts
he is always asking for free stuff. He tells companies that it will be on his tv show and they give him stuff, or reduce the price a lot.
Their farm is here in Oregon.

·
Registered
215 Posts
His kids need their asses whooped. As for the machine, it is nice, but yeah like someone said... a farm limo. The steps won't matter there.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
he is always asking for free stuff. He tells companies that it will be on his tv show and they give him stuff, or reduce the price a lot.
Their farm is here in Oregon.
Nothing wrong with that, its how things are done if you want your product put out there in front of millions of potential buyers you give it away or discount it then write it off as advertising.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts