Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Bones

Can you PM me a price for this rim "Lite Weight Type R Billet Center Wheel with Super Lite Drain Hole Beadlock and Inner Reinforcing Ring" Black with orange outer ring in stock sizees and offsets for my 2012 XP900?

Thanks

RICH

·
Registered
480 Posts
How about some pictures of this product? Thank you

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You can see it on their website under UTV wheels.

·
Registered
2,596 Posts

·
Vendor
727 Posts
9.985-lbs per wheel in 12x6, 4/156, with our Type R LW Center, Super Lite Drain Hole Beadlock, and our Heavy Duty Inner Reinforcing Ring. You could leave the inner reinforcing ring off the inside lip and probably get under 9-lbs each, but the sacrifice in strength wouldn't be worth it in my opinion.

·
Vendor
727 Posts
Looks like you've got a set of the ITP SS316 wheels, which are only available as a 14x7. We can add a beadlock to your wheel if you'd like, typically runs a bit over $200 each. Plus you've got to ship them in to us.

Or we can get you a new version of that wheel complete with the beadlock for about $310 each.

Your thoughts?

·
Registered
17 Posts
What do the center caps that go with these wheels look like ??? Any way we can get a picture with a center cap ???

·
Vendor
727 Posts
As odd as this sounds White_75, we have never built center caps for that or any of our wheels. Our wheels were born from racing were nobody runs a cap. It's something we've looked into, and are planning on offering, but at this time we do not have a cap.

In most cases customers simply paint their hub black, somewhat hiding the lack of a center cap.

Thanks,
Bones

·
Registered
17 Posts
I see .. So what is the measurement of the center hole ?? Or do you know off the top of your head if the Polaris stock center cap will fit ?? I wouldn't want a wheel with no centers ..

·
Vendor
727 Posts
The center bore dimension is 5.190", far too large for the stock cap from the older 900's, as well as the newer 1000's. Furthermore, the area where our wheels bolt to the hub is relatively thin compared to the stock wheels (billet vs cast construction), so the stock caps wouldn't typically protrude far enough to clear the hub nut.

We build everything in house, so if you'd like a custom center bore dimension to suit a cap you have found we can certainly make it happen.

Or, if you don't mind waiting a bit we will have a cap available at some point.

The tough part about a cap is coming up with a cap that doesn't break the bank, but also doesn't look out of place on the most expensive UTV wheel. A simple plastic cap or old school push in metal cap would be cost effective, but really wouldn't look good. And on the flip side, a billet cap is so expensive to produce that it seems ridiculous. Anyhow, we are working on it, and will have a cap available at some point.

Thanks,
Bones

·
Electrical Contractor
539 Posts
Bones
Can I get a price for a set of these wheels. I am looking for a 15x7 5+2 black with a red beadlock plz.

·
Vendor
727 Posts
Bones
Can I get a price for a set of these wheels. I am looking for a 15x7 5+2 black with a red beadlock plz.
Hey Mark,
We've got a couple options to consider in 15". The first would be our NXG1 wheel, which is a 15x7 with a 5.375" backspace. We don't offer that wheel with a red ring, but the wheel does come powder coated black. Cost comes in at $429.95 each, including the beadlock and heavy duty inner reinforcing ring.

The NXG2 and Billet Center Series are also an option, but we only offer those in a 15x6 size. I personally prefer the 15x6 size, I feel it offers better wheel lip protection and fits the typical tires better. Those wheels are $499.95 and $649.95 respectively per wheel.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts