Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Razorholic
1,705 Posts
The Method 401R is 16Lbs in the zero offset, Just saying. What are you using the wheel for ? if its drag racing you could get away with a Spun aluminum bead lock. there lighter but will have a tendency to bend easily.

·
Aspiring Perfectionist
4,272 Posts

·
Vendor
727 Posts
No question about it, our wheels are crazy expensive when compared to a cast wheel imported in from overseas. However, if you've ever priced a 3 piece custom wheel these won't seem out of line at all. They're built utilizing drag race components, 100% made in America, and available with countless options for width, offset, colors and styles.

Bones

·
Registered
30 Posts
No question about it, our wheels are crazy expensive when compared to a cast wheel imported in from overseas. However, if you've ever priced a 3 piece custom wheel these won't seem out of line at all. They're built utilizing drag race components, 100% made in America, and available with countless options for width, offset, colors and styles.

Bones

Bones, I see 14” for utv wheels listed. Do you guys build 15” or 16” wheels? I would like to run a 5+1 or 6+1 wheel. Tia

·
Vendor
727 Posts
Bones, I see 14” for utv wheels listed. Do you guys build 15” or 16” wheels? I would like to run a 5+1 or 6+1 wheel. Tia
We have some killer 15" wheels in a variety of offsets. Our newest wheel is our HPO-2 (High Positive Offset - 2 piece) wheel, which is a 15x6.5 with a 6.1" backspace and +55mm offset like the Turbo S factory wheels.

·
Registered
30 Posts

We have some killer 15" wheels in a variety of offsets. Our newest wheel is our HPO-2 (High Positive Offset - 2 piece) wheel, which is a 15x6.5 with a 6.1" backspace and +55mm offset like the Turbo S factory wheels.

Thank you. I need to look into these. What’s list on these bad boys?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts