Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the market to get a new light bar and done some research but wanted to get some more info. I was wondering what some of you guys are running and if anyne had suggestions. Also, should I get Euro or flood beam? I was thinking flood but I am unsure. Thanks!:drive1:

·
I just wanna ride
3,641 Posts
I don't have a light bar yet. when I do get one it will be a LED with a combo flood and spot lights.
and
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Have you upgraded your stockers to HIDs yet? If not I would get a set of 5000k 35 watt replacements and then decide if you need more. I started with the 6000k 35 watt HIDs and didn't like the blue tint. I switched to the 5000k and they are way brighter and put out a ton of clean white light. I just went to Ocotillo Wells and ran the washes at full speed with them at night and couldn't out run them. Makes it hard to justify a light bar now. I would like to add 2 of the Vision X Solstice 1100 2" lights on each pillar to aim off to the sides. I also have a 10" Rigid Industry LED bar in amber on the front for dust that is nice. But if you haven't gone HID in the stockers I would start there. Got my last set for $45 shipped to my door off Ebay and they have been great.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone for your help! The tribal light bar looks like a pretty good deal. And I would think 4300 lumens would be crazy bright haha. I also have not installed HIDs yet. I planned on getting the Raptor ones that people talk about a lot on this forum but haven't looked them up yet.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Hey Dale where did those light mounts come from? They are not the same ones I got from you for my tribal light. They don't block the leds.
Doug

·
eternal noobie
239 Posts

that's why I went with the Rigid...

·
Registered
431 Posts
I run the 35w HID headlights, a 32" LED lightbar (euro) on top and a 12" LED lightbar (euro) and I can drive full speed at night in any conditions.... I highly recommend the LED light bars!

4300 lumens seems pretty low.... just my 32" bar puts out 10,800 lumens.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I run for now a HELfire 18in bar and it is really all I need but having deep pockets keeps me coming back for more. So the next will be the 40in bar.

·
Premium Member
870 Posts
Hey Dale where did those light mounts come from? They are not the same ones I got from you for my tribal light. They don't block the leds.
Doug

Had a friend make them up a few weeks ago...he said I can put them up for sale the other day...$30 each clamp. I don't mark them up at all....just paying him for his time and materials. Will try and get them up in the next few days.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Two 7" HID paired with 2 4" HID, custom bar in front (high). Tribal whip 30" combo bar rear. In my opinion, and its nothing more than that, I didn't do anything t the stock headlights. Why? One: iffy reflector design, not the best beam pattern, two: lights mounted below your the level of your eyes dont work well in the rough. With the lights that low you get black voids over the next whoop that could be just another whoop or something much deeper. Lights mounted above your line of sight fill those in and light up futher down into dips and depressions than you can see.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts