Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all - I have a 2 post lift in my shop. Wondering if the lift points I've picked are reasonable. Sure appreciate any advice you can give! I'm using the diagonal frame bar that goes from the central front to the side frame - the parts catalog calls is the WELD-MAINFRAME,FRT,SWAY for my front lift point. I'm lifting in the rear on the trailing arm. I've attached some pictures. Thanks for any advice you can send my way!

·
Abner
83 Posts
I use the same spot in front however I put the large spacers on rear and catch frame in rear as well to allow suspension to unload at all four corners. Lifting from the trailing arm will allow the rzr to shift or move while you are working on your rig. That can be a bad idea.

Sent from my iPhone using RZRForums.net

·
Registered
41 Posts
I use the same spot in front however I put the large spacers on rear and catch frame in rear as well to allow suspension to unload at all four corners. Lifting from the trailing arm will allow the rzr to shift or move while you are working on your rig. That can be a bad idea.

This is what I do too never any issues. Depending on what I’m doing I will use a tall frame stand on the front or rear just to keep it from rocking if your doing a lot of wrenching.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts