Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure this discussion has been hashed over many times....I would like to get lifters for my 09 RZR, I see a few on ebay for around $50.00, would I be wasting my money, and would likely not last. Just a few suggestions, what I should do, perhaps what would be the most popular kits the RZR owners are applying and lasting and hard to install. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I'm sure this discussion has been hashed over many times....I would like to get lifters for my 09 RZR, I see a few on ebay for around $50.00, would I be wasting my money, and would likely not last. Just a few suggestions, what I should do, perhaps what would be the most popular kits the RZR owners are applying and lasting and hard to install. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.
I think you mean a lift kit... I installed the roktek 3" on my RZR and it was very easy to install and has taken a massive beating so far in the mountains. It only lifted it actually 2" when done but definately noticeable... invested in new tires and wheels with a greater offset to add stability. I am sure there are a pile of different opinions on each kit. You will have to decide on your own in the end. Yes you do get what you pay for when it comes to kits.

If you do actually mean lifters then I have no idea hahahahahahaha

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Thanks.
I think you mean a lift kit... I installed the roktek 3" on my RZR and it was very easy to install and has taken a massive beating so far in the mountains. It only lifted it actually 2" when done but definately noticeable... invested in new tires and wheels with a greater offset to add stability. I am sure there are a pile of different opinions on each kit. You will have to decide on your own in the end. Yes you do get what you pay for when it comes to kits.

Thanks so much, I did mean lift kit. I will do a little more research, and have a look at the ones that you applied to you machine.

If you do actually mean lifters then I have no idea hahahahahahaha

·
Registered
449 Posts
Can beat razor techs lift. Seach my last post for pixs

1 - 4 of 4 Posts