Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Goin to put in a order on some racer tech springs for my S. Was thinking about giving in and ordering the 2" lift too?! Would like some input on the lift plz need some help!

·
Registered
34 Posts
You won't be sorry . I went with the lift first and love it. Saving for the springs now , can't wait . Great people to work with .

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What kind of riding do you do?? kinda worried about being too heavy in some fast hard turns!?

·
Registered
129 Posts
I just put the racer tech two inch lift kit on with their heavy springs for my sachs shocks. It will raise your rzr-s 2 inches plus, and thats great for going over rocks but will take a little control away from fast hard corners. If I had it to do over I would have gone with the medium springs for a better ride. But I ride trails mostly and go slow and easy.

·
Registered
284 Posts
What kind of riding do you do?? kinda worried about being too heavy in some fast hard turns!?

You will be fine at high speed. I run hard and fast with a 2" lift with no sway bars. No issues. You just might have a little more body roll.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I have the Racer tech lift and their medium springs on my 09 S.
I did the lift first then about a year later I did the springs.
It is night and day better than the stock setup.
I disconnected the sway bar and it is so much better at rock crawling.

It is not as stable at high speeds (more body roll) but you get used to it.
If you do mostly high speed racing, power slide type of riding you might want to keep the sway bar connected.

I prefer it disconnected.

In my opinion the lift and springs are two of the best bang for your buck mods you can do.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
I have the lift and new fox shocks...No issues with going fast for me..I love the lift

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanx so much guys that was helpful!! Goin to go with lift and med. springs next Friday after get a good check in! Thanx again!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts