Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1061 - 1080 of 1119 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Nice looking wheel and tire combo. Did you do the clutch because of the tire size?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was going to do it anyway, but we do some big desert rides and didn’t want to risk losing a belt after going to 32s. Did 80 miles Sunday and had zero issues.

I want to go to 32’s and have had my eye on those same tensors. I ride mostly desert also and will do 80 miles easy a day. Did you notice much speed loss? We don’t always go all out but I like having it when I need or want it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
58 Posts
Figured I'd post some picks of my 2014.
Coming from an 800S lol.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
66 Posts
2015 XP4 1000
Cage chopped (6" in the rear - 4" in the middle)
30X10X14 Roctanes on MSA wheels
Mud buster flares
PRP seats - bench rear
PRP harnesses
MTX over radio
Front tender spring swap
Led front light bar
Tribal Whips - RZRKrazy flag
Polaris tree kickers and arm guards
I know I probably forgot something..

·
Registered
71 Posts
Patiently waiting on my 2018 XP4 1000 White Lightning. Dealer has a pile of parts waiting for install when it arrives.
30" Pro Armor Crawler XGs
Super ATV brush guard and nerf bars in Lime Squeeze
Super ATV tinted roof and tinted rear window
Polaris Vented lock & ride windshield

I have some parts headed to the house as well.
UTV giant jump seat with harness
UTV giant lower doors
UTV giant door bags
Chupacabra rear view mirror

Doing a bit more research on spare tire carriers. Hoping to find something that doesn't limit bed storage and isn't in the rear view mirror. Super ATV looks like it might be the best choice.

It is obviously pretty mild compared to some other "builds" but should look pretty sweet and will be a great way to get the family out in the woods! Pics to follow/

·
Registered
71 Posts
Just got dropped in the driveway! Now time to install the pile of parts waiting in the garage.

Attachments

·
Registered
71 Posts
Lower doors, door bags and jump seat are in. Need a storage box and some mirrors and she’lol be good to go. For now....

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
We got the High tire mount for storage beneath etc. Thank you.

Nice set up. How long is your trailer. Looking for a trailer with some room for coolers and camping stuff. We have a four seater and your trailer has a good amount of space.

Sent from my iPhone using RZRForums.net
Not to answer for him, but looks just like mine @ 16'. I went dual axle, 16'. I can always take a dirt bike/quad/or a 170 eventually when the boy is ready! Also its long enough that I am debating taking a foot out of the overall usable length to fit a 70.5" flush mount tool box at the front of it. Need a place to keep tire/riding/trailer gear in full time. I'd still have a couple feet to spare.

·
Registered
30 Posts
18' XP1K4 in Black Pearl, and she's naked! I've added lower doors since the pic, and have a 4500 winch/vented glass windshield/roof to install this weekend. Been on the site, even before I bought one, but thought i'd finally share the new rig.

Attachments

1061 - 1080 of 1119 Posts