Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Allright looking to put some tunes in the S. Looking for an amp setup with two 6.5" speakers and an IPOD running to the amp. Ive seen all the flashy setups and they look nice an all but it aint for me. We have always just used 6" PVC pipe for the front racks of the 4 wheelers but that aint gonna work on the RZR. The bed is off limits cause thats where the koolaid kooler goes. I saw some really small buckets on Ebay that someone makes with Kicker speakers in them but cant find them now and plus they want $250 for them. Also saw what looked like some old KC Light buckets used but cant find anything about that either. Anyhow throw out some ideas.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh btw, dont wanna drop money on something that goes in the top of the factory cage cause Im eventually gona cut that up.

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
I use a Equipment radio I got off of ebay new. Its water proof has a mp3 plug, weather band, AM/FM. When I say water proof I mean I wash it with a pressure washer.. No amp the radio pushes a set of 6.5 kickers pretty well. My speakers are in a overhead speaker pod.
If you don't care about having a radio, You can get just a cheap amp and a couple of speakers. Even marine grade amps are only semi water proof though..

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I dont care about having a radio. Would rather jam the IPOD cause I like EVERYTHING that is on it. I talked to the guy from the Ebay auction and he said he would sell me a set of empty aluminum cans with aluminum clamps for $150 or fiberglass cans with aluminum clamps for $200. Adding speakers is $200/$250 respectively for no name and the price goes up for different speakers. Really nice guy, I emailed him back and forth up till after midnite last nite. Plus he is local to me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts