Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

141 - 160 of 168 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
My 30x30 I need a bigger shop, I sold the cobra after I finished my rock buggy rzr so I had room to put it

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Damn Santa! Can I get I e a those for Christmas???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Well don't I feel like a ******* now... Lol here's mine
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364701882.461577.jpg

Hope to have a 28x30 garage there in a couple years.

Reactions: stewbud

·
Registered
286 Posts
Midnite 1987, that's awesome. At least you are smart enough to cover your machine. You will enjoy building your garage. Take time and really think it out. I built mine a few years ago. Craig's list is a great place to find free cabinets or shelving ect.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Yeah it sucks going to plow snow and have to shovel the snow out of the rzr first. Or have it rain and the seats retain all the water untill you sit down lol

·
Registered
286 Posts
Well I'm in Monterey Bay Area of California so I would not know about snow or real cold. Last few days I had to wear sun screen outside it was so hot out. Down side is to many liberal tree hungers around here wanting free stuff. Lol

·
NorCalRzr-S
4,996 Posts
Here are pictures of my pride and joy "Man Cave". It is 60' X 40', has a bathroom, hot water, sink, cable TV, fridge, stereo system w/sirius, washer/dryer hookups (no washer and dryer yet), air compressor with retractable hose real mouted to the roof, drain in floor, a painted floor and an alarm system. If you are going to build one a few lessons I learned:
1. What ever size you think you want, go bigger (you'll grow into it)
2. Cant have too many electical outlets
3. Think about where you live (heating/air conditioning). I live in Texas and didnt put in AC. Needless to say I will be adding it soon and its easier to put in while your building your "man cave"
4. If you build a metal building like mine, you'll want external garage door opener antennas, GDOs dont like to work in metal buildings.
5. If you paint your floor you may want to add the traction additive to the paint, without it the floor is very slippery. The only disadvantage is if you drag air hoses, water hoses, vacuum hoses and other items across the floor it will damage them very quickly.

If anybody has any questions feel free to ask.
BAM!!!! Now thats a Man Cave for a guy to love!

Jr

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Well I'm in Monterey Bay Area of California so I would not know about snow or real cold. Last few days I had to wear sun screen outside it was so hot out. Down side is to many liberal tree hungers around here wanting free stuff. Lol
Lucky you. Was -30's *c 2 weeks ago and got 24" of snow over 3 days. This week it was +5-10 for a high. Weather is stupid here

·
NorCalRzr-S
4,996 Posts
Here's my small garage,luckly my truck is smaller than my rzr.
Vince, off subject, but that rod in the garage is freakin awesome! Ive wanted one of those for a long time.

Jr

·
Registered
857 Posts
Not sure where to put my New XP 2

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
It's not an airplane hanger, but I'm getting here. I built it in 96 out of used materials. Roof was the only new r panels I used. I've added several other shops round the place to get my junk out of the weather.
IMG_0647.JPG

·
Registered
207 Posts
30x30 with 15x30 lean to. Its a mess right now. Been installing my stereo, workin on my Lawn mower and my buddies Rock Buggy over the weekend.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

141 - 160 of 168 Posts