Yeah jet i thought my shop was big lol. I may need to add on LOL
BAM!!!! Now thats a Man Cave for a guy to love!Here are pictures of my pride and joy "Man Cave". It is 60' X 40', has a bathroom, hot water, sink, cable TV, fridge, stereo system w/sirius, washer/dryer hookups (no washer and dryer yet), air compressor with retractable hose real mouted to the roof, drain in floor, a painted floor and an alarm system. If you are going to build one a few lessons I learned:
1. What ever size you think you want, go bigger (you'll grow into it)
2. Cant have too many electical outlets
3. Think about where you live (heating/air conditioning). I live in Texas and didnt put in AC. Needless to say I will be adding it soon and its easier to put in while your building your "man cave"
4. If you build a metal building like mine, you'll want external garage door opener antennas, GDOs dont like to work in metal buildings.
5. If you paint your floor you may want to add the traction additive to the paint, without it the floor is very slippery. The only disadvantage is if you drag air hoses, water hoses, vacuum hoses and other items across the floor it will damage them very quickly.
If anybody has any questions feel free to ask.
Lucky you. Was -30's *c 2 weeks ago and got 24" of snow over 3 days. This week it was +5-10 for a high. Weather is stupid hereWell I'm in Monterey Bay Area of California so I would not know about snow or real cold. Last few days I had to wear sun screen outside it was so hot out. Down side is to many liberal tree hungers around here wanting free stuff. Lol