Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 168 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets see some photos of some garages out there......Big or Small....I'm wanting some ideas on building a new Shop...

·
Registered
325 Posts
I am very happy with our garage(could always be bigger tho)...always doin somethin in it or to it...and the buddies are always projecting in there cuz its got a huge swamper on the side...

Attachments

·
Registered
113 Posts
I've got a 43' x 44' with 16' ceilings, in floor heat, a shitter, a man’s sink for washing your arms and hands, 40 gal boiler mate, washer and dryer for the rags and coveralls, a stocked fridge ... Oh,, and is toasty warm inside even if its 30 below outside!! :rofl3:
JIM

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Man these are some nice shops/Man Caves.....I'm starting to dream now....

·
Registered
87 Posts
This thread is making me jealous... I have to live out of the RV or a tin shed now... Someday, hopefully soon, a 20X30 garage at my camp....:think:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Here is my first post to the site and a pic of the garage.... Just enough room in the third bay for the new to me RZR and my 08 raptor 700 turbo. Sold the wifes raptor because we needed room for the beer fridge......

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Nuttin special... Just a little shed I built over the winter.
QUOTE]

But this is where it all comes from...My shop isn't anything special either...Maybe I should post it up here since I did start this thread....I'll get a picture soon....

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Wish I had your job to afford all of that, big shop, big travel trailer.. Etc.

I got a homemade trailer and sleep in a tent. And the rzr takes up half my garage. Wifes car takes up rest!

Very nice setup... Just awesome.

1 - 20 of 168 Posts