Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Id like to see pics of fixed doors. Either welded or bolted on. Ive seen some but there not exactly what Im looking for.I would like mine bowed out in the top middle for a little more room and a beefy support bar across the top middle also. Love the aluminum fixed UTV Inc. doors, but no bow out. Hint Hint UTV Inc!

·
Vendor
4,175 Posts
Are the safari fender flares as wide as the S factory flares?

·
Premium Member
22,920 Posts
Id like to see pics of fixed doors. Either welded or bolted on. Ive seen some but there not exactly what Im looking for.I would like mine bowed out in the top middle for a little more room and a beefy support bar across the top middle also. Love the aluminum fixed UTV Inc. doors, but no bow out. Hint Hint UTV Inc!

we are a custom shop HINT HINT you pay extra we make you custom one off anything ... HINT HINT :rofl3:

·
Registered
882 Posts
Here are mine from UTV Inc:

If anybody is looking for a set of these, I will make them a great deal on mine...shipping won't be cheap though. I'm thinking of switching them out for a set of opening doors. These are great for me and my girlfriend, but my dad and some of the older crowd don't enjoy going Bo and Luke Duke style.

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
Best advice is to try climbing in and out of a RZR with fixed doors. I'm sure you are probably ok with since you are looking for some. I'm not an old or big guy. To me its a pain in the @ss to get in and out of one with fixed doors.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Can u send me the dims and weight to see how much it would cost?

·
Registered
882 Posts
Langford can I get the dims please. Thx
Sorry, we have been working 12 hour days at work lately, and I haven't had much time to do anything besides work and sleep. I will try to get them tomorrow after I get home, but I can't make any promises right now. They are still on the RZR, so I can't really get the weight (but I will PM UTV Inc and see if they have a set they can weigh), but I can still get some dimensions for you.

Kyle

1 - 17 of 17 Posts