Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

21 - 40 of 2386 Posts

·
Just kidding!
10,725 Posts
Crazywatson; Is that a + 3 suspension set up?

Thanks,
Yes sir CST+3 kit with WER shocks and progressive springs.
What is your overall width? looks like you have wide offset wheels? I have wide offset MS alloys also and want to upgrade suspension but I am afraid that a + 4 or +5 will be too wide for the trails I ride.

Thanks,
64" with those alloy nukes on.I have to change 1 side to stock to fit it in my truck.

·
hey ya'll watch this....
1,304 Posts
Here are some of my cheap mods.
Hey Hippster, would you consider buildin more to sell? Mayb skidplates?:drool:
I have not made a skid plate yet, although I need one. That will be a future project. I'm just doing small stuff right now. I also made some light brackets that go on the lower cage ends. What mod did you like?
I really need all the protection i could get... A-arm guards and skid plate would be the :nuke1:... I ride alot of mountains... Oh for the thread I have removed the spacer... hope that counts :) and i plan on makin my own parkin brake doodad also bought a $20 mirror from wally-world that works good

·
Registered
316 Posts
it appears most of the budget mods are useless. except for the rear view mirror. carbon fiber tube protector lmao.:rofl3:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Rear view mirror from cabelas and a GPS holder mounted to the drivers side cage. I have no $$ :rm_thumbdown::sad:

21 - 40 of 2386 Posts