Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 2401 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's see your home built or cheap-arse stuff.
I know it would be great to have an unlimited budget but a lot of us don't and it would be nice to see what others are making themselves or getting on the cheap.

Cheap things like the "Poor mans parking brake" and the "clutch spacer removal" are great ideas that a lot of members benefited from yet cost nothing or very little.

Whatcha got?

Vince

·
Registered
130 Posts

Home made grill- 1 piece of expanded, a couple of SS bolts and the air recip saw.

Roll bar reinforcement and light bar, gonna drop the back of the cage next.

·
Registered
40 Posts
this is my full windshield and roof i built, all together cost just over $350 plus my labor. thats a steal considering its 1/8" aluminum and safety glass, very sturdy.

·
Registered
811 Posts
got this idea from another member of the forum, 20 bucks at ace used three bolts with wingnuts on the bottom for easy removal.

Attachments

·
Registered
79 Posts
i did my own doors!

and a 4 point rjs harness a friend gave me that races. ive only got 1 for now but hes got to get a new 1 before this race season, so i got another 1 on the way.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey kevin
The 1st is a rear frame support brace with RZR sandblasted in it.
The 2nd is an alum winch cover plate with RZR sandblasted in it.
The 3rd is home made front c/v and A arm guards.
The 4th is alum plugs turned on the lathe, that fill the holes on the rear arms.
Thats what they are. Cost zip except for the time.
Lots of fun making them and other stuf too.

·
hey ya'll watch this....
1,304 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Here are some of my cheap mods.
Hey Hippster, would you consider buildin more to sell? Mayb skidplates?:drool:
I have not made a skid plate yet, although I need one. That will be a future project. I'm just doing small stuff right now. I also made some light brackets that go on the lower cage ends. What mod did you like?

Attachments

·
mack90
584 Posts
1/2 inch skid plates and used the same 1/2 plate to make noneopening doors also 3/4 pipe and made parking brake

1 - 20 of 2401 Posts