Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Share some photos of your furry friends!!

My best friend for the past 10 years (my wife will agree, haha). Had to put him down just a few weeks ago, cancer and a brain tumor... I miss him tons!

Our newest member of the family, Maverick. He is a West Highland Terrier, aka Westie. He is my wife's dog, but he's a cutie, and she hates to admit it, but he has bonded to me pretty hard.

Lastly we have Cora and Greybush. Cora is the stripped fatty, and Greybush is the gargoyle looking one! Haha

20200320_164321.jpg

Aspiring Perfectionist
The white one is Sway, my PIC for over 10 years now. A lab based super-mutt pound puppy

Brown one is Darla, the hyperactive escape artist that was a package deal when I met my wife

And that little fluffy thing on the RZR tire is Harper, the 1 year old Morkie that comes running anytime she hears the RZR start up.

Sorry to hear about your loss man, it's rough when you become attached to them and they are a part of you life. It's gonna hit me pretty hard when Sway's day comes, that dog has been through thick and thin with me.

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
The white one is Sway, my PIC for over 10 years now. A lab based super-mutt pound puppy

Brown one is Darla, the hyperactive escape artist that was a package deal when I met my wife

And that little fluffy thing on the RZR tire is Harper, the 1 year old Morkie that comes running anytime she hears the RZR start up.

Sorry to hear about your loss man, it's rough when you become attached to them and they are a part of you life. It's gonna hit me pretty hard when Sway's day comes, that dog has been through thick and thin with me.
Our little Maverick fits his name... has the need for speed!

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
Piper. She loves to ride. Wears her Rex Specs.
馃憦馃憦馃憦馃憦馃憦馃憦 Love it Piper!!

I've been brainstorming ideas to make a better platform/riding area for Maverick. Thinking of taking out the rear seats and making a solid rear bench with carpet for him to ride on...

Registered
These were Pre CV19 pictures. 馃ゴ馃ゴ
Trust me I got the look back than from mama.

Sent from my iPhone using RZRForums.net

Premium Member
Seriously ...here is part of the whole weird herd,,,, large to small ...I could go on forever on this thread .
Yep that's a Pack Rat that the Yorkie killed ...Large Genes ! Pound for Pound they have high Hp to weight Ratio , like a good XPT .......LOL

Attachments

1 - 20 of 47 Posts