Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
121 - 140 of 160 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
What size/make portals/ tires are you running? Im thinking the wider stance is helpful and the ground clearance is badass. Any issues/complaints? How do the portals do in the sand with WOT? Seriously contemplating portals
i normally run 35s. Those are 4in boxes. The paddles are 31s.

Portals are great, especially on trails and rocks.

I’ve been to the dunes w them 3x. I don’t like the 4in lift for obvious reasons, but having the gear reduction is great.

Superatv portals. I’m 77in wide

·
Registered
27 Posts
The pro has been out for a little time now. More and more accessories are being put out there for it as we speak. Let's see some pics of every ones ride. This is my base pro with aa exhaust, aa stage 3 tune, aa silicone turbo tube with aa blow valve, shock therapy springs, 15" method wheels on 32" system 5 xtr 370s. Absolutely love the set up and the power is unreal. View attachment 654884 View attachment 654885 View attachment 654886
The pro has been out for a little time now. More and more accessories are being put out there for it as we speak. Let's see some pics of every ones ride. This is my base pro with aa exhaust, aa stage 3 tune, aa silicone turbo tube with aa blow valve, shock therapy springs, 15" method wheels on 32" system 5 xtr 370s. Absolutely love the set up and the power is unreal. View attachment 654884 View attachment 654885 View attachment 654886
Tire Car Wheel Vehicle Sky
Vehicle Plant Car Automotive lighting Hood
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting
Tire Automotive lighting Automotive tire Hood Wheel
Vehicle Gear shift Car Motor vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
2021 Pro XP
13 Posts
2021 premium I bought and built in March. I have a custom cage and tree kickers, 32” roxxzillas, 14x10 system 3 beadlocks L&W radius rods, L&W trailing arms, trinity stage 5 full exhaust, waiting on ball joints to come off back order so I can install my L&W forward a arms and HD tie rods, and full support for tuning, but I have not tuned it yet

121 - 140 of 160 Posts