Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the topic says, looking to find out if there are different springs lengths for the "S" and the Standard RZR.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,778 Posts
I am curious too. From the pictures I have seen, they don't look any longer. I don't know why because there is a ton of space to take up. This is one reason holding me back from buying their springs.
Look at your stock springs. It is no different. The springs will hit the reservoir.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So Steve, what are length's of the springs? Are you out of stock again?

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
Good luck getting an answer guys. I've tried this question before. Seems a lot of people want to keep stuff to themselves. If it helps any, i replaced the springs on my S with 12" springs front and rear.

·
Seitz Racing
380 Posts
I am curious too. From the pictures I have seen, they don't look any longer. I don't know why because there is a ton of space to take up. This is one reason holding me back from buying their springs.
Look at your stock springs. It is no different. The springs will hit the reservoir.
When I look at the picture of your sprints on an S, it doesn't look like if they were longer that they would hit the reservoir.

·
Premium Member
2,778 Posts
When I look at the picture of your sprints on an S, it doesn't look like if they were longer that they would hit the reservoir.
They will. I mistakenly sent 14" springs to a customer and they hit the reservoir. Look at the picture below. On the left is the Progressive and on the right is the stock spring. Why are you concerned about the length?

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
Good luck getting an answer guys. I've tried this question before. Seems a lot of people want to keep stuff to themselves. If it helps any, i replaced the springs on my S with 12" springs front and rear.
BTW - He got his answer. I called him.
it'd be nice for things to be posted on a forum for others to see.

·
Registered
251 Posts
BTW - He got his answer. I called him.
it'd be nice for things to be posted on a forum for others to see.

Hence the previous few post. I think they call that the secretes of the trade. :sad:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Steve, for the time being while I wait patiently for some new springs, do you have any recommendations for set up of the stock S shocks to help out with the ride through the whoops and transitions at Glamis? I am currently running the stock factory setup on the spring adjustment and the compression. I typically ride by with no passengers and I'm 180 lbs.

Is it better to order the springs now so when they come in I'll be on the waiting list? Do you guys offer a Rzr forum discount?

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
why are they always out of stock? why can't you order more? they obviously sell very fast, does king limit your supply?

·
Premium Member
2,778 Posts
I increase the order size each time I order in order to have stock past the rush and it still isn't enough. Last order had over 50 sets and the "S" springs were gone in a week and the standards gone a week after that. Also it is a cash flow issue. It is a pretty big layout of cash per order, so we order what we can afford.

·
Premium Member
2,778 Posts
Steve, for the time being while I wait patiently for some new springs, do you have any recommendations for set up of the stock S shocks to help out with the ride through the whoops and transitions at Glamis? I am currently running the stock factory setup on the spring adjustment and the compression. I typically ride by with no passengers and I'm 180 lbs.

Is it better to order the springs now so when they come in I'll be on the waiting list? Do you guys offer a Rzr forum discount?
Josh give me a call and we can talk about it. 951-782-1479.

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
can you work out a direct ship deal? that way you wouldn't have the upfront expense? not giving you a hard time, just every time i see a thread on the springs (which i will own when next shipment comes in) they are out of stock! good deal for you i guess!!!

·
Premium Member
2,778 Posts
can you work out a direct ship deal? that way you wouldn't have the upfront expense? not giving you a hard time, just every time i see a thread on the springs (which i will own when next shipment comes in) they are out of stock! good deal for you i guess!!!
Not really Mark. That would be completely cost prohibitive due to shipping from Australia. But I have a couple of things in the works to to speed up re-stock and not get in over my head with cashflow. That is why Alpine Sand Toys will now also be stocking them so there is more available to everyone. Manufacturing last year this time was two to 3 weeks from order being placed, now it is 6 to 8 weeks from order being placed and an additional week for shipping and Customs. I'm working to make it better and believe me it is stressful for me to have to always explain and or/say no.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts