Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
im rick james bi*ch!!!!
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So let's see what you guys are running for led light bars. Please state what size and how it mounted (drilling holes to mount or not) I want one but need to see what's put there.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
I have a 10" Rigid Industries 3200 lumen (amber). Made some quick brackets out of 2" flat aluminum stock. Works great. I did vent the hood as I blocked airflow to the radiator.
[/IMG]

·
im rick james bi*ch!!!!
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow that looks awsome!!

·
Registered
544 Posts
Hmmm...are any of these mud/water proof? Trisha LIKEY! :ride:

·
eternal noobie
239 Posts
30" Rigid on an ATR windshield brace...buddy has the identical setup, both of us LOVE the light and location (well protected, below/ahead of eye position)

Have a 10" Amber Rigid on order, plan to mount it on the Holz pre-runner bar...should be just at/below headlight level, above the radiator opening...will be nice for dusty conditions :)

·
Razorholic
1,705 Posts
Rigid is tops ! 30" fits perfect and they have the brackets that work perfect , Call
Black Rhino performance ask for Jason he has the hook up ! he will put you on to everything you will need. the package he turned me on to was as easy to install as you can get , one step away from just plug and play. There customer service is spot on good people for sure!

·
eternal noobie
239 Posts
the other reason I chose Rigid...

·
Registered
15,386 Posts
Have a 10" Amber Rigid on order, plan to mount it on the Holz pre-runner bar...should be just at/below headlight level, above the radiator opening...will be nice for dusty conditions :)
Please post a picture of that when you get it.
I have the Holz bumper and was thinking of mounting the led bar below the top bar on the Holz bumper.

I have a rigid 30" on a custom cage:

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Here is my set-up. 20" Rigid LED bar mounted to tabs on cage, 2 Rigid Dually spots mounted to tabs on bumper, 2 Rigid Dually floods mounted to tabs on pillar and 1 Rigid Dually flood mounted on a tab at rear /top cage for a back-up light. Also Rigid Hids in headlights.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Here is my set-up. 20" Rigid LED bar mounted to tabs on cage, 2 Rigid Dually spots mounted to tabs on bumper, 2 Rigid Dually floods mounted to tabs on pillar and 1 Rigid Dually flood mounted on a tab at rear /top cage for a back-up light. Also Rigid Hids in headlights.
Wally, how do you have the mounts on the top of your cage with your roof? Did you notch it? Can you show post up a closer pic of the mount section? Also, how do you like the duallys? I am looking at those also for the pillars.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Wally, how do you have the mounts on the top of your cage with your roof? Did you notch it? Can you show post up a closer pic of the mount section? Also, how do you like the duallys? I am looking at those also for the pillars.
I had Todd tab out my cage when he was building it. It is an all aluminum cage so I knew that if I didn't tab it out now that it would suck to try to do something later and I didn't want to mount the lights up by using a clamp system. The tabs on the top were welded just below the roof line. As for the Duallys, I really like them. The coverage of combining the spots in the middle and the floods on the outside worked awesome. The center half of the 20" bar is spot and the outers are floods. Rigids are the only way to go in my opinion...................Go for it...

1 - 20 of 36 Posts