Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just wondering if you can get LEDs for the headlights to replace the existing ones... would like them to match up with my aftermarket LED bar.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I bought a set of led light bulbs for my .2015 trail. Nice and white for $35.00 on Amazon. I ride with a group and we get muddy so headlights are covered and not worth cleaning then. They match my light bar and lowered the electrical draw to 50 watts on high or low beam. I am happy

·
Registered
19 Posts
I am also interested! You have a link Booneman? And with your conversion do the LED head lights operate as stock with low beam and high beam?
Thanks

·
Registered
45 Posts
I have been on the road. Sorry for the delay. Yes they operate both as high beams and low beams. I saw no difference in light output. The bulb is a H-13. I dont know how to do a link but the company is Beamtech and the bulbs come from South Korea took 4 weeks shipping and the cost is $35.00. They work fine for me but I do have a 25" led roof bar on it for trail use. I did these led bulbs due to the much lower wattage used when on.

·
Registered
418 Posts
I have been on the road. Sorry for the delay. Yes they operate both as high beams and low beams. I saw no difference in light output. The bulb is a H-13. I dont know how to do a link but the company is Beamtech and the bulbs come from South Korea took 4 weeks shipping and the cost is $35.00. They work fine for me but I do have a 25" led roof bar on it for trail use. I did these led bulbs due to the much lower wattage used when on.
Go to the page you ordered them from, copy the URL (page address) and paste it in your response.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Thank you Wanna Ride for the help!! I Learned something new
Happy to help! Your machine is a 900, correct? Would you say these were a noticeable improvement over the stock halogens?

Anyone know if the headlight socket is the same on a 2105 900, is the same as a 2103 800?

·
Registered
849 Posts
I have those same lights that Booneman has. Only had them in for this last weekend, and they worked great. Brighter than stock. Hopefully they last a year or 2.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I ran led replacement bulbs for a few months and I had a few issues where they would leak water into the housing. If you go in any water there is that possibility. I ended up buying a set of replacement led lights like are in the XP1K for 250 on eBay. So far I've had no issues with them. If your budget allows you may look into those. Whichever route you take make sure to dielectric grease your plugs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
45 Posts
I felt the LED bulbs were slightly brighter for me. I used a little RTV silicone sealant on the bulb socket outside diameter for a water proof seal. So far no fogging inside headlights I did not want to spend a lot of money as the get muddy and then the light output get reduced.

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XHCQ8KY/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_6tfgzbTEC2Q5F Here is the page for the LED bulbs I bought. Also the bulbs are able to rotate around by removing a small set screw they did include the Allen wrench. This allows you to adjust for the best beam pattern. I am happy with them
We bought and installed these lights. True plug and play. Very satisfied. Were going to adj. them a little so we don't over drive our head lights like we did with the stock head lights. Thanks for the link.

·
Registered
19 Posts
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XHCQ8KY/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_6tfgzbTEC2Q5F Here is the page for the LED bulbs I bought. Also the bulbs are able to rotate around by removing a small set screw they did include the Allen wrench. This allows you to adjust for the best beam pattern. I am happy with them
We bought and installed these lights. True plug and play. Very satisfied. Were going to adj. them a little so we don't over drive our head lights like we did with the stock head lights. Thanks for the link.
I followed your advice got them in love them

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Balls
127 Posts
no weird light beam cut off? might have to send back my polaris led headlights and just pick these up, alot cheaper lol

·
Registered
19 Posts
no weird light beam cut off? might have to send back my polaris led headlights and just pick these up, alot cheaper lol
Nope. I went through reviews on amazon as well as a few guys have installed them on different utvs and love them. Still working great so for 30 bucks I figured Id give them a try.

·
Balls
127 Posts
Just be sure to pull red rubber seal off old light bulb for a water tight fit

the led ones came with a seal already on them, do you mean switch it out with the one from the oem headlight bulbs?

1 - 20 of 46 Posts