Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Installed a new Tribal Whips LED driving light on my wifes car yesterday. This was the first time Iv'e installed an LED so I didn't know what to expect. Let me tell you there is a world of differance in light. The Led puts out more of a white light as oppossed to the yellowish hew the stock ones put out. Russ set the light up by alternsting the beams with spots and floods. This should make night riding in the dunes alittle more enjoyable

Attachments

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
spank, how do you like the alternating pattern? do you have a straight spot verison as well? i am thinking about sending mine back an having it set up that same way
No I don't have staight version yet. I'm going to try this setup in a couple weeks at the dunes before I get one for my car. I think the alterating patterns going to be the hit tho. :)

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
got the alternating pattern on the rhino an its just the ticket, but the rhino bar seems considerably longer with more lights, wasnt sure that the rzr bar would b able to pull it off.

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeh it seems to work pretty well, I'm actually thinking of getting one of each a spot and aflood for my car and stacking them. I should be able to charge for tanning sessions at the dunes.:rofl3:

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
Looks good. I've really been thinking about getting one of these with floods. I was looking at just the little 16" lol. My HIDs shoot pretty far but I'd like something to light up around the RZR better. So while your in the woods you can see what your turning into before you kinda of deal

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.