Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just completed a bed delete kit on a 2017 turbo and cant find a simple 3 wire (neg, running, brake light bar) 24 to 36 inch would be great to mount on seat belt bar behind seats....all i can find are the high dollar chase lights...would like to just wire into existing polaris tail light plug. thanks billy d.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Check out code4 led. I am a dealer for them, they have some nice stuff and a no bs warranty

Sent from my iPhone using RZRForums.net

·
Registered
692 Posts

·
GPS GURU
269 Posts
Just an FYI. I have a code4 chase light and I’m my opinion their stuff is garbage. And their customer service is worse.
My CL worked flawlessly for all of 1.5 rides and then started overheating with the strobes running. Now I have switched lenses around to make it “function” without strobing but I never got any satisfaction From my seller as far as warranty

·
Registered
21 Posts
Just an FYI. I have a code4 chase light and I’m my opinion their stuff is garbage. And their customer service is worse.
My CL worked flawlessly for all of 1.5 rides and then started overheating with the strobes running. Now I have switched lenses around to make it “function” without strobing but I never got any satisfaction From my seller as far as warranty

View attachment 660101
That’s wild, we haven’t had any issues with customer service.

Sent from my iPhone using RZRForums.net

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well...i may get into trouble since they are not a vendor on here but i found a website called rearlightbar.com they had what i was looking for.

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
I can honestly say I've been running a Rear Light Bar from RLBStore since 2014. Had one on my '14 XP4 900 and now run a new one on my '18 XPT4. Dealing with the new owner has been awesome. Dave's customer service has been top notch.

The rear light bar on my old '14 is still chugging along too. It just recently had 2 LEDs in one of the 4 LED pods go out, but the rest of the bar still works.

Reactions: olddog
1 - 9 of 9 Posts