Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, I really need some help. I have a 2010 800s . I have been fighting the idle for some time. So last night I was adjusting the tps and the afr jumped from 12-13 idle all the way to 17+. So today I pull everything apart. I just replaced the throttle cable also. So I pull the throttle body off and remove the cable. Back the idle base voltage screw to where it wasn't touching the cam. I set the tps to .528 and verified the butterfly was closed. I turned the idle screw back in till I reached .735. Reinstalled the throttle cable and set it so that when I barely touch the gas the throttle cam will move. Fire it up and the idle is now around 1100 and the tps is reading .75. So I backed the idle screw down to be back at .735 while idling. The problem is that my afr is still reading 16+ at idle. When I give it gas it shoots down to the 11's and 12's but when I let off it goes right back up. When I took it for a test drive it was so slow at accelerating I could have probably out ran it. Couldn't really get the rpms past 3600. What am I missing here???

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

1 - 1 of 1 Posts