Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
RAISING HELL ON THE TRAIL
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I would try to get some forum members interested in a ride at Turkey Bay or land between the lakes. I want to do a camping trip some weekend in Oct with my son and some ridding buddies. I just wanted to see who may be ridding there in october or who would be up for a ride. If u want to camp its premitive with a shower house 3 miles up the road but all and all it is a great place to ride and would take you a full day or two to cover every single trail. Chime in if you are interested or plan on comming anyway. I think it will be some good ridding with the leaves changing and the cooler fall air moving in.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Might be interested, haven't been up there yet.

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
we're about an hour from there, sounds like fun. what weekend you heading there?

·
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
we're about an hour from there, sounds like fun. what weekend you heading there?
I have nothing in concrete yet and thought if I sparked any interest that maybe everyone could agree on a date that would work out best for everyone. I am prety flexable that month.

·
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
join the bluegrass rzr social group in the community section. good place to round all ky riders together
I put in a request to join, ( I guess) still havent figured that out completely yet. I think someone has to review you before you can join. Any hoot Im thinking of doing some riding/camping the weekend of Oct. 5th and 6th maybe. Chime in if anyone is interested. I will give this a week or two and if there is little intrest then I will start advertizing FREE BEER! "just kidding":rofl3:

·
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
TTT... I got my son, step brother, brother and 3 good friends going so far. Buddies got two chinos and a yamaha wolverene, step bro has a 500 foreman, bro has a bonbardie ds 650, me and my son have a couple of red rzr,s. We are wanting to do some ridding, camping on the waters edge and a hole lot of BS'en :rofl3: So who is in... Come on... one last summer ride and camp before all thost holidays come and our money goes.

·
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I might be up for the trip once some details are finalized.
Come on and ride with us, I will show you around if you have never been. We got a good little group of friends, everyone is fun to ride with and helpful if you need it. I've been trying to figure out how to join that bluegrass comunity group and see were your a member. May have to hit you up on how you joined. Im a computer dummy!

·
Registered
166 Posts
I might be there

·
Registered
220 Posts
Thought I would try to get some forum members interested in a ride at Turkey Bay or land between the lakes. I want to do a camping trip some weekend in Oct with my son and some ridding buddies. I just wanted to see who may be ridding there in october or who would be up for a ride. If u want to camp its premitive with a shower house 3 miles up the road but all and all it is a great place to ride and would take you a full day or two to cover every single trail. Chime in if you are interested or plan on comming anyway. I think it will be some good ridding with the leaves changing and the cooler fall air moving in.
I ride at turkey bay quite a bit. About 40 minutes from my house. I was wandering where that shower house is located? One of the other campgrounds or something? Thanks.

I probably won't make that trip due to we are going to coal creek the weekend before. But maybe at a later date we can hook up.

·
The Lone RZR
51 Posts
Come on and ride with us, I will show you around if you have never been. We got a good little group of friends, everyone is fun to ride with and helpful if you need it. I've been trying to figure out how to join that bluegrass comunity group and see were your a member. May have to hit you up on how you joined. Im a computer dummy!
Yeah you have to be accepted after joining. Might be awhile because there isnt much going on in there last time i checked. Were in wky are you?

·
Registered
346 Posts
I might be interested, just bought a razor and rode a Grizzly at Turkay Bay for three years,we have a season pass, going horse camping on Columbus Day weekend and going to Holloween Fest in Bell County, missed the dates on this trip.

·
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I ride at turkey bay quite a bit. About 40 minutes from my house. I was wandering where that shower house is located? One of the other campgrounds or something? Thanks.

I probably won't make that trip due to we are going to coal creek the weekend before. But maybe at a later date we can hook up.
The shower house is at the horse camp ground a couple miles away (Wranglers)

·
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah you have to be accepted after joining. Might be awhile because there isnt much going on in there last time i checked. Were in wky are you?
Mayfield

·
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I might be interested, just bought a razor and rode a Grizzly at Turkay Bay for three years,we have a season pass, going horse camping on Columbus Day weekend and going to Holloween Fest in Bell County, missed the dates on this trip.
October 5th and 6th and heading home the 7th

·
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
One of my ridding buddies bought a 2006 suzuki 450 quad racer. He's around my age so I guess he thinks hes gona relive some childhood memories on this thing. Gona be funny watching him ride that beast at the Bay. You won't want to miss this :rofl3: :rofl3:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Where all and when do you ride? I live on the line between mayfield and marshall and would be glad to meet up with ya sometime.

·
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Where all and when do you ride? I live on the line between mayfield and marshall and would be glad to meet up with ya sometime.
Hows it going neighbor, I ride wilson creek (when it;s dry)at lowes sometimes and turkey bay and we go on 2 or three trips every year to brimstone, st joes, learjack, ect...are you one of the clarks river riders or do you not abuse your machine like that. :rofl3:

·
Registered
4 Posts
No, even though i live a couple hundred ft from the river idont venture there with rzr. So i still have to load and haul to ride when i can.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts