Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it's kinda strange but I plan on going out at the end of Southern on Thursday at about 5:30-6pm if anyone is interested. My boss is in town and wanted to take a ride. I might have to leave him out in the desert! :shhh:

·
Administrator
50,353 Posts
I know it's kinda strange but I plan on going out at the end of Southern on Thursday at about 5:30-6pm if anyone is interested. My boss is in town and wanted to take a ride. I might have to leave him out in the desert! :shhh:
Hi Alex going to get dark on you quick out there ,Be careful .:)

·
Premium Member
3,212 Posts
At work too. Out as well. Like frank said though, it's gonna get dark on you. Just about dark by 7 these days so don't stray too far....

·
Registered
104 Posts
Sorry I didn't see this earlier. I live right at the end of Irving ( in VR) and ride out there all the time. We're going out there sometime this weekend and try out the new ride :).

John

·
Premium Member
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So I we went out yesterday and of course we didn't unload the RZR until about 7:30. It was awesome! We rode through a bunch of the usual spots, Star Wars, Snoopy, even did some rock crawling...in the dark. Thank God for my Garmin and the maps that GreggC gave me (Thanks again Gregg). We rode for about an hour and half, a lot of fun but I should probably invest in an upper light bar.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Sorry I didn't see this earlier. I live right at the end of Irving ( in VR) and ride out there all the time. We're going out there sometime this weekend and try out the new ride :).

John
I'll be out there this Saturday afternoon as soon as Mike's done with the re-flash on mine and a friends 570. We'll be there 3:00ish or if you want, meet us at Rosedale around 2:00. If not, we park at the end of the pavement (Southern) on the hill on the right side of the road. We'll have 3 Rzr's and a 4wheeler with us. Break that bad boy in!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts