Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Family, it's about time
1,503 Posts
I knew i should of stayed home ,tried to get one more ride in ,dropped the front wheels in a ditch at 40 mph ,puff goes the front diff , having one over nighted ,:rm_thumbdown:
Bummer! There goes 1k. Ouch

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
I knew i should of stayed home ,tried to get one more ride in ,dropped the front wheels in a ditch at 40 mph ,puff goes the front diff , having one over nighted ,:rm_thumbdown:
OH NO ! That sure sucks....what was the extent of the damage? :question:

·
MX Kid
2,783 Posts
The front diff billet sprag and gears disintegrated ,the ditch was about 3 ft deep and almost the exact size of my front wheel ,so it stopped me dead in my tracks .
That had to be one hell of a slam!
You ok?

·
Registered
15,386 Posts
Oh no! The tow truck broke?
Fix it so you can tow me at Glamis!!! LOL

You have showed us several pictures and videos of how those ditches show up in the trail without warning...
I guess it is only a matter of time before you end up hitting one.
Better keep a spare on hand!

Get er fixed and be ready to ride!

·
Administrator
50,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry to hear that Frank. I guess there is no chance you got that one on video!!
Nope there was no one in front of me ,I was leading some new riders ,never even saw it ,grass on both sides boom i was in it .back wheels came up about 3 ft .:sad:

·
Administrator
50,252 Posts
Oh no! The tow truck broke?
Fix it so you can tow me at Glamis!!! LOL

You have showed us several pictures and videos of how those ditches show up in the trail without warning...
I guess it is only a matter of time before you end up hitting one.
Better keep a spare on hand!

Get er fixed and be ready to ride!
Got one overnighted

·
Administrator
50,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You better get that thing fixed or you will be riding shotgun in the Apex! I will stretch your neck in the other direction ........ LOL
Theirs no way ,besides what would Glamis be with the tow lady up and ready for business ....lol....:rofl3::rofl3:

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Just take it to Glamis. I heard there's going to be a black stacker trailer on the Gecko Loop repairing RZR drivetrains all week.

·
Administrator
50,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The front diff billet sprag and gears disintegrated ,the ditch was about 3 ft deep and almost the exact size of my front wheel ,so it stopped me dead in my tracks .
That had to be one hell of a slam!
You ok?
Yep ,thanks Curtis big dent in my front bumper ,a little whiplash ,and one toasted diff , live and learn :)

·
MX Kid
2,783 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Gotta love the desert, right Frank! :scared2: Glad you're ok though!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts