Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of a good laser shop that does not cost a fortune for doing one off parts?
I am making some brackets to mount my hand controls and need to get them cut out.

Thanks John

·
Premium Member
22,918 Posts
i have a laser if you can draw the files in .dxf and email the files and metal type and thickness im sure our cutting price will be fair

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks I am going to try and get them drawn up in Pro-E tomorrow at work and then make some cardboard 1-1's to make sure it is right before I send you the files.

You do a lot with the RZR you would not happen to have 3d files made of any of the steering wheel bracket assy. That would make my life easier.:redrzr:

·
Premium Member
961 Posts
Where are you? I have a company in Anaheim, California that just wants to keep his laser running. Let me know

Davin DG Offroad Center

·
Premium Member
41,099 Posts
Anyone know of a good laser shop that does not cost a fortune for doing one off parts?
I am making some brackets to mount my hand controls and need to get them cut out.

Thanks John
I know UTVINC in Mesa, Arizona will laser cut your parts... Call Nick @ 480-718-5511...

·
Registered
130 Posts
Many local machine shops also have water jets. They can program the cuts in and the cuts come out super clean, with no heat distortion. One of the machine shops I use for fixtures and tools at our manufacturing plants has one, and it is really awesome. If there was any way I could afford one of these for my garage I would get it! Way outside my budget though! LOL

·
RZR Junky.....
2,718 Posts
If you need any help on pro/e let me know. I have used it for the last 4-5 years, and have a copy on my personal lap top.

Drew

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If you need any help on pro/e let me know. I have used it for the last 4-5 years, and have a copy on my personal lap top.

Drew
Been using Pro-E for close to 15 years so I think I can get it done.

You would not happen to be a Engineer or Designer would you? We are always looking for good people. The only catch is you would need to move to North Dakota or Monnesota.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts