Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, the temp is Vegas is starting to fall and it is time to get out and ride!!!!! Halloween is right around the corner for our first weekend Dumont trip but we can't wait to get out in the toy. Looking forward to some day trips on Sundays to learn more areas other than Logandale, Mon and Tues as well. Let me know. Looking forward to meeting you all.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Hey keep me in mind I will be riding at different places. I do some day rides as well as overnighters. I don't go to Dumont anymore since the CHP have made it their mission to write tickets for the RV being overweight. Also check the south west sections they post rides there as well.

Don

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Don, for the info. I hope to get in various rides this season so keep us in mind as well. Always looking for something new if we can make it.

Danyboy, Sunday the 7th might work for us. Want to try out the new paddles before the holiday crowd on Halloween. Are you here in Vegas?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Ya I am here in Vegas. What paddles did you end up going with? The blasters or Skats? I also want to try out the turbo and paddles setup. Waiting to get my light bars in and install everything!

Daniel

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Daniel, Joe at Fullertons and this forum talked me into the Blaster Pro's. The scats might be faster in a drag race, but I wanted a set of tires to have the most overall fun. We will see....... Wife is looking forward to the possible 7th ride.

Need to try Sand Hollow since we passed it on the way to Coral Pink

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I hate to rush this weekend coming up, but the forecast for Sat the 6th at Tecopa is 92. We are on for Sun the 7th. We are so ready to feed the addiction.

·
Registered
295 Posts
we shoudl get our car back by mid october, we are down to ride anytime, doing calico ghost town for halloween , good time and trail ride, thinking about dumont or sand hallow for vetrens weekend.

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Calico is a cool place to ride lots of rock crawling trails and some steep stuff.We have been there a few times for the Halloween weekends.

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
We were suppose to go to Calico this weekend but to hot for us right now. Low to high 90's, no likey. Do like riding and going there. Hit Ghost Town while others ride then switch off. Like the trails to.

Looks like middle of Oct for first weekend desert ride this year. Barstow poker run Oct 13 & 14th. Hopefully it cools down.

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
Yeah the weather is heating up like crazy this weekend and next week. Its going to hit 90's in Orange county. I plan on doing a calico weekend in Nov.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
We are still in for sun the 7th hoping to roll out around 9 at the latest from the north west side of town. Showing a high of 92. I am ready!!!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Is anyone else going to Dumont on Sunday?? Forecast now shows the high as 89. It is still warm but it is not 100!!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
We will set up by bathroom 6 with a tan Dodge Duelly and white utility trailer. Will try to leave around same time through Tecopa. Have to get some sleep since I get off work at midnight.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Anyone else coming out to Dumont on Sunday morning?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts