Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Premium Member
693 Posts
Thanks Doug... Thanks Frank...Thanks Jim... Its been a long wait, and alot of roller coaster rides to get where we are at today, but I can see it is going to be well worth it! We have been able to serve 150-200 people on our tours In the past couple of months, and we have had 100% satisfaction! Every single person who has been on our tour, has had a blast. We are proud of that, and I am very confident we can keep those numbers! We have even had a few rzrforum members come on our tours.

· Administrator
49,743 Posts
Thanks Doug... Thanks Frank...Thanks Jim... Its been a long wait, and alot of roller coaster rides to get where we are at today, but I can see it is going to be well worth it! We have been able to serve 150-200 people on our tours In the past couple of months, and we have had 100% satisfaction! Every single person who has been on our tour, has had a blast. We are proud of that, and I am very confident we can keep those numbers! We have even had a few rzrforum members come on our tours.
Thats GREAT news Troy ,hope to get out there again and ride with ya :):)

· Premium Member
693 Posts
We do offer ALL Premium RZRFORUM members a 10% discount from our current price on our website Las Vegas ATV Tours Please check it out, and view the video. I realise most of you already own a RZR, but if you end up in Vegas, and want to try out some good ole desert riding, please give us a call! We do sand dunes, rock crawling, desert washes...etc. Pretty much everything the desert has to offer!

· Premium Member
693 Posts
Thats GREAT news Troy ,hope to get out there again and ride with ya :):)

Im looking forward to it Frank! Cant wait till the next forum ride near Vegas. That was a good time!

· Premium Member
693 Posts
Thanks Gary, but Ive actually been around for quite awhile. Better known as Vegastoys4rent :) But very happy to have finally changed our business over to doing tours. And Happy to finally become a supporting vendor on this forum that has been so helpful to us!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.