Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what's everyone doing for Labor Day Weekend? Too bad its supposed to be 110 in Havasu or I would bring the Rzr as well. Amyone got any fun rides planned?

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Aw 110 isn't that bad!

I'll be out in the desert Thursday afternoon. The weatherguessers predict 104 where I'm going.

I'll have the first two days with just my wife and dog and then the kids and the rest of our gang will join us. I can't wait!

We build a little tent city between the toyhaulers - EZ-Ups linked side by side and we run misters along the perimeter so it's like a little oasis out in the middle of nowhere!

A couple of 55 gallon drums of water and a small 12v pump can keep us cool for days. :)

·
Slacker
94 Posts
Heading up to Williams, AZ to get out of the heat here in the valley. My daughter lives up there and there's some good trails to run.

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Aw 110 isn't that bad!

I'll be out in the desert Thursday afternoon. The weatherguessers predict 104 where I'm going.

I'll have the first two days with just my wife and dog and then the kids and the rest of our gang will join us. I can't wait!

We build a little tent city between the toyhaulers - EZ-Ups linked side by side and we run misters along the perimeter so it's like a little oasis out in the middle of nowhere!

A couple of 55 gallon drums of water and a small 12v pump can keep us cool for days. :)
Sounds like a sweet setup. I have misters running on my deck at Parker to keep it cool.

You going to do any riding?

·
Old West Reenactor
498 Posts
I have some friends goin to CalCity..Don't know if I can go but I'm gonna try...Depends on how wife is feelin....

·
Registered
388 Posts
I am going north to Colebrook NH at my buds camp on the Canadien border to take my RZR on its virgin ride.

Gonna trailer my Honda 350 ATV and my RZR that I just finished what mods I have at this time and gonna break her in.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Pismo on Sat for the day I always like the drags on a big weekend :)

·
Old West Reenactor
498 Posts
Now I'm thinking a day trip to Pismo.....Hmmmmmm....

1 - 20 of 36 Posts