Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to Royal Blue for Labor Day weekend with a group of friends from work. First big ride on new razor. Had a blast! Down side was I put Rzr on its side twice in one day, no damage thank goodness. Rode over 120 miles. The only Rzr in group so I was only one to tackle the mud. Had to get pulled out alot but it was fun. :ride:

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
Nice, looks like you had fun. I'm the only RZR that rides in the bunch I go with as well, it's fun pulling the quads out of the mud lol.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Looks like you broke the cherry for your first ride. Glad everything was OK. Was this your first trip to Royal Blue?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes it was my first time riding Royal Blue. I really liked it there they have some good trails.

·
RAISING HELL ON THE TRAIL
2,296 Posts
Man I've been wanting to ride there, I've been to windrock countless times which is close to Royal blue. Every time we go on one of the windrock trips my group usualy camps for three days or more because it's 4 hours away for us. If you don't mind me asking is there a good map available for the place and are the trails marked. Sounds like a blast

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
At RideRoyalBlue.com they have maps and the trails are marked pretty good. We found everything we were looking for. Need to go back so we can see some of the other trails we didnt have time to get to.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts