1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,293 Posts
There is a planned rim country ride....for L D

·
Registered
156 Posts
We are heading to Snowflake fo rthe Whiplash race..
Dan, what is the whiplash race?
The race is in Snowflake which is just north of Showlow and we run on Saturday I believe. Click the link listed earlier in this thread for more information. It's one of the biggest Whiplash races of the year.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Where is evereybody going/ I see Glenn is heading to the Cinders. Anyone going to the Rim Country?
We're still planning on the Cinders since we have our young grandsons and one has a new quad. He needs some time just to "play" on the new quad to get use to it. Plus they really like there. We can't get into the west side of the lake where we usually camp due to flood and rain run off. You must go in from the east, I have never taken the motor home in that way, so I won't go up on Friday night like we usually do.

We did go up near Wing Mountain in July near the lava caves there were some pretty good trails but not for the little guys.

·
Registered
66 Posts
We are heading to Snowflake fo rthe Whiplash race..
Dan, what is the whiplash race?
The race is in Snowflake which is just north of Showlow and we run on Saturday I believe. Click the link listed earlier in this thread for more information. It's one of the biggest Whiplash races of the year.
ill see you up there dan! gunna be fun thats for sure. whats your guys frequency on the radio? ours is 157.530

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.