Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Vendor
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a 2014-2021 RZR XP 1000 that you are looking to get some more power out of? Check out our bolt on centrifugal supercharger kit!

This is a great option for you guys that already have your RZR built the way you want and not looking to start all over again. Our base kit is set up to work with stock internal so no need to spend money on rods or pistons until you are ready to step up to some more boost. Base kit will net you around a 60% horsepower gain! Our supercharger housing if fully sealed so no worries about damaging belt, seals, or pullies from rocks, mud or water. Our kit will comes with everything you need besides clutching and tuning which is sold separately. For tuning we use the DynoJet PV3 and can supply you the base tune file with the purchase of our supercharger kit at no extra cost.

Retail on our supercharger kit is $4,194.99.

Any questions you might have on our supercharger kits do not hesitate to reach out!

KraftWerks RZR Supercharger

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
I'm in, now I only have to convince my wife.

In all seriousness, it's awesome that you guys are making this kit and making it affordable. I kinda wish I had gotten a turbo car, but none were available at the time. I'll be adding this to my upgrades soon.

·
Premium Member
3,330 Posts
@KraftWerksJason
Looks like a nice product I will definitely be following this thread .
It would be good to see a drag race comparison video of a stock XPT at 168 HP vs your Kraftwerk's set up at 160 HP. I would expect your supercharged XP to get the hole shot and overall by the end be very close between the 2

·
Vendor
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
@KraftWerksJason
Looks like a nice product I will definitely be following this thread .
It would be good to see a drag race comparison video of a stock XPT at 168 HP vs your Kraftwerk's set up at 160 HP. I would expect your supercharged XP to get the hole shot and overall by the end be very close between the 2
In the video up top there is a drag race between our RZR with stereo, navi and all with our base kit versus a turbo that is gutted for racing and is not stock. Pretty much dead even! 7.5psi on a high compression motor is a lot of fun.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts