Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
12 Posts

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Welcome aboard and thank you for the support.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Kolpin's site says out of order on most items I was interested in. Anyone know of a dealer that discounts their products? Maybe a forum vendor?

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
We will have the new KXP items (compatible with the Polaris Lock & Ride system) available starting in June, but you can find Kolpin items for sale at amazon.com, www.gearup2go.com, Cabela's (online and in store), as well as many other dealers. I hope this helps, otherwise please feel free to always give us a shout with any questions and we can direct you to a dealer/store if they can give you a better price.

Thanks much!

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
does kolpin make an overfender to fit the 2011 rzr800?
Yes we do! Its part number 2020. It fits the RZR Standard only and does not fit the RZRS or RZR4.

If you are interested in purchasing this item it is in stock and available today - please call customer service at 877.956.5746. Any other questions please let us know!

Have a great day!

·
Registered
24 Posts
does kolpin make an overfender to fit the 2011 rzr800?
Yes we do! Its part number 2020. It fits the RZR Standard only and does not fit the RZRS or RZR4.

If you are interested in purchasing this item it is in stock and available today - please call customer service at 877.956.5746. Any other questions please let us know!

Have a great day!
I have emailed Tony at kolpin, i want to know if you can list this p/n on the kolpin web site so i can buy these using my paypal account, He tells me places that sell kolpin but none have this p/n. Any help would be great.

·
Premium Member
8,864 Posts
Welcome to the Addiction!!!(R)

Great products!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts