Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Guys, THIS is what NORMALLY HAPPENS TO ME.

Kiss the Frog, THEN

Welcome to WALMART

Seriously, for ALL that are interested or have made inquires regarding the Missing Pictures in the Clutching Writeups.
W E L L, the pictures for the Remove/Disassemble..Primary/Secondary Clutches will be back in before the nights up. I know that Kedi,Hoser and a handful of others have ask if I could do it, so it's for them AS WELL AS EVERYONE ELSE. AND FYI All the pictures were LOST in Photobucket, however I had a backup copy,reloaded them all and had to change the URL's for each and every one of them. Sorry, it took so long :-(( Been busy with a FEW other projects.

Bart

Just didn't want anyone to think that I was Dragging up OLD posts. :))

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Hey thanks Bart, I know how much work it is to re-post pictures like that. Had to go through it on another forum.

I know that I sure could use all the help I can get when it comes to the clutches on these things. :ride:

·
Registered
254 Posts
Thanks for the hard work Bart, this is my first CVT and I'm just trying to learn how to tune the clutch. Your pictures and other contributing efforts will certainly shorten the learnig curve.

Thanks again,

Vince

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Thanks for the time you spend for others.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Appreciate it ONE and ALL. I'll try to get the other MISSING pictures ASAP. Thought that the Tear Apart and Put Back Together could benefit more folks 1st

1 - 11 of 11 Posts