Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was on ebay earlier today and found an auction for a set of 4 King Off Road Racing Shocks. I was thinking about picking up a set for my new VooDoo but need to know what you guys think. I know they make a really good Truck racing shock and see a lot of the Lucas Oil guys running their shock. I have alwas used Elkas on my other RZR builds but would'nt mind trying a set of the King's. They look nice!!!

King RZR-900XP Replacement Coilover Shocks with Comp. Adjusters (set of 4) | eBay

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Ide say for the money look at a hock that has more than just compression adjustment like high and low speed and rebound too. Cognito sells some great Fox shocks. Call them monday and see what kind of deal they have coming up.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
My buddy has them and loves them. I think I'm going with them also. I might look at the new Fox 2.5's too.

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
Those are the shocks i will probably go with. Read up a review that King of The Hill did, he has cognitos on two rzr's and Kings on two rzr's. After a lot of dialing in on the sets of shocks he basically said that he can outdrive the cognito shocks, they are the limit, but he cant outdrive the Kings, his driving ability is the limit with the Kings....

I wish they had more then just compression adjustment, but everything I have read says that rebound is dead on. Also there are a few that have switched from Elkas and cognitos to Kings, but not the other way around, that says a lot to me.

Just my 2cents

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
These are looking pretty tempting. I sent the guy a couple questions and soon as he replys I'll know what I want to do. But I think they would be a good choice.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts