Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
moab junkie
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was wondering if any of you guys are going to this race? It sounds like alot of fun and one of our members is involved. Crowdog is building a Teryx to compete in this event. We are planning on going to the event to see how he does and cheer them on. It takes place in Johnson Valley, Ca.....We are going to take the rv and camp at the lake bed.

More info here,

King of the Hammers

I believe the UTV's race on thursday Feb 11th....

schedule,

King of the Hammers

http://www.duneguide.com/sand_dune_guide_johnson_valley.htm

Kawasaki Teryx Race Project - UTV Guide

·
Registered
5,685 Posts
Sweet sounds really cool. If I could get the time off I would like to go.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I was thinking about going this year. I will have to look at the dates and see if i can. Crowdog that teryx is sick!!

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
I was wondering if any of you guys are going to this race? It sounds like alot of fun and one of our members is involved. Crowdog is building a Teryx to compete in this event. We are planning on going to the event to see how he does and cheer them on. It takes place in Johnson Valley, Ca.....We are going to take the rv and camp at the lake bed.

More info here,

King of the Hammers

schedule,

King of the Hammers

Johnson Valley OHV Area

You got a RV now WOW, My be in for this trip, keep me up to date ;-)

·
moab junkie
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

More info here,

King of the Hammers

schedule,

King of the Hammers

Johnson Valley OHV Area

You got a RV now WOW, My be in for this trip, keep me up to date ;-)
woops, forgot to call and invite the guy I was gonna stay with :rofl3:

·
Grandpa
755 Posts
I'd love to go! Do you thing they could move it to S. Carolina so I could be there too? I hope thats not to much to ask?

·
moab junkie
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'll ask :rofl3: Fly out, I'm sure someone could pick ya up at the airport...

·
Registered
774 Posts
Teryx was up at Pirate4x4.com for the taping of UTVWeekly.com TV Episode #1 a few weeks back.
MFS in Lincoln, CA has been making some good progress. There are so many loose ends that it is making my head spin. KOH is just around the corner. :eek:

Steering with Unisteer power assist. New steering rack going in too (not in picture)

Stock pedal assembly

·
Premium Member
1,282 Posts
I am in been planing on going ever since I watched it on Extreme 4x4.
I have another RZR going as well!
PM me with details and see if we can meet up.
Plans for me are wednesday night and over the weekend.
We take our dogs so we normaly park away from the zoo!
Lonnie

·
moab junkie
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have a good sized group going, lets all camp in the same place. Any recommendations?

·
Registered
888 Posts
I will be out there with some buddies. First time going and really looking forward to it. Especially since we can not longer go to Mex for any of the Baja races. Too much of a gamble down there.

Johnson Valley is our new place to ride.

·
moab junkie
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I read that info, but I was wondering if anyone that has been has a favorite place they would prefer?

·
Registered
774 Posts
Teryx is still at MFS (Motorsports Fabrication Services). They are doing incredible work.

Aluminum dash is coming along nicely. Radio and GPS will go in next.

Oh shit bar will have a 17mm socket on the end so we can use it as a lug wrench.

Steering is all mounted up with Unisteer Power Steering. Just waiting on longer tie rods for the +4" Funco long travel.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts