Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last weekend my rzr was stolen from my house, it was recovered within 24 hrs. and I consider myself very lucky. No damage to anything and I gained a gas can the cops didn't want to spill in their car. The way it was recovered was very strange. The thieves also stole someone's iPad, the owner of the iPad used a "find my iPad" app and directed the police right to it. This got me thinking about a kill switch for my rzr and maybe even a GPS tracker. I've found GPS trackers but they all require a monthly $20-$30 fee. My question is for everyone is do they make a GPS unit that I can pay a per use fee? Say $50 every time I call them to find my rzr. And also do they make a key chain fob controlled kill switch? Maybe even have both of these together would be nice.

·
Registered
347 Posts
You can wire in a hidden kill switch that you only know about. Was your key in it when they stole it? If so, keep the key out. Do you keep it in a garage or shed? Locked? Most of the GPS trackers that I've seen have a yearly subscription fee, might be worth it to you for the peace of mind...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I had thought of the hidden kill switch but thought if I could find it all together that would be the easier way to go. I'm liking the Interceptor by Pro Armor

1 - 4 of 4 Posts