Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This can be for every upcoming weekends.

Post up where and when your riding.

hopefully this will promote meeting new riding friends, especially when your current rider friends never go out and ride (like mine:big-grin)

·
Registered
458 Posts
We ride black mountain and East Tennessee coal creek area mostly. Will be July before we get to ride again.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rode at Blue holler this past weekend, good ride and I got to rip on the race track. Didn't take that many pictures but here are a couple

Attachments

·
Army Signals Retired
160 Posts
Rode at Blue holler this past weekend, good ride and I got to rip on the race track. Didn't take that many pictures but here are a couple
Man those are amazing photos!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, but there is a lot more cool places to see, if you google map search for "Blue holler off road park", look through all the pictures people have posted.

·
Army Signals Retired
160 Posts
Thanks, but there is a lot more cool places to see, if you google map search for "Blue holler off road park", look through all the pictures people have posted.
I did the google search and wow....what an awesome place. Watched a short video called RZR Karnage....crazy place to be at!

·
Registered
555 Posts
So hard to find people to ride with isnt it? I have been having to ride with buddies that all have wheelers....I have a 19' turbo s lol,i was thinking about goi. To turkey bay sunday tho,where u goin?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah, I thought it would be easier to getting a friend to ride shotgun but i guess I was mistaken.

I was thinking about trying out Wildcat on Saturday. I've got something going on sunday

Turkey bay is 3.5 hours away from me, that's a little to far for me to just do a day trip.

Where are you out of?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Graniteguy, where in southern Illinois are you? We ride moonlight quite a bit. Sometimes lbl or little egypt. Cant get away this weekend though.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Graniteguy, where in southern Illinois are you? We ride moonlight quite a bit. Sometimes lbl or little egypt. Cant get away this weekend though.
Im actually about 10 mins from little egypt,im a member there so I have a key 😉. Im 2.5 hours from moonlight,and 2 hours from Turkey bay. Im up for any of it lol,i cant find any sxs to ride with on a regular basis.....have turbo s will travel lol

1 - 20 of 28 Posts