Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

Kemimoto General Discussion Thread

12K views 32 replies 13 participants last post by  Kemimoto 
#1 ·
Hey guys.

To help our supporters get a better insight of new products and go more in-depth about what Kemimoto has to offer, I started this new thread.

In this thread I’ll give a brief introduction about the new product that hit the store shelves, about how it installs, how it functions, or simply a few comments, pros and cons, so you guys can have a better understanding or just know better about it. Of course, if anything goes wrong I'll be there to help you troubleshoot.

For you guys.. feel free to comment below! ANYTHING about Kemimoto would be welcomed, advice, comments, compliment(that would be highly appreciated lol), criticism, or sharing your rigs with our products attached.. literally ANYTHING but only one exception...

Clothing Forehead Outerwear Smile Sleeve

Stay tuned!

Aaron

See less See more
#2 ·

And to begin with..we're about to launch something about wraps, you'll be able to create a customized design based on your mind.

The $999 price is just for listing on our site, we're still developing and collecting ideas from you guys.

Any thoughts on this?🙌

#13 ·

And to begin with..we're about to launch something about wraps, you'll be able to create a customized design based on your mind.

The $999 price is just for listing on our site, we're still developing and collecting ideas from you guys.

Any thoughts on this?🙌
Can Am Maverick X3 Wraps Graphics 2016-2022 Take a look! Opinions needed.. Is it a little bit too wild?

#6 ·
Finished the install on the lighted mirrors. They’re really nice and the quality feels great. I used them over the weekend and they stay in place well and provide good visibility. The lights are nice because you can turn them if needed to light up a certain area. We also have had the door bags for a couple years and they have held up great.

Attachments

#9 ·
Bring back the smoked upper brake light for the Pro XP.

Vehicle Automotive lighting Product Automotive design Hood

#16 ·
We're doing flash sales guys! Use code "FD30" and all the items listed below can enjoy a 30% OFF!

$69 $99 Side Mirrors with light fit 1.5" - 2" Roll Bar for can am x3 / Polaris RZR:

$119 $170 Polaris RZR XP 1000/4 1000 /Turbo Spare Tire Carrier Mount

#19 ·
Bird Black Sleeve Font Red

Motor vehicle Font Guitar accessory Automotive design Emblem

Which one is better? We'll be giving away stickers at some point.

I set sticker 1, 2 as a group, sticker 3, 4 as a group and sticker 5, 6, 7 as another group.

Please select one from each group?

#24 ·
Had some help today installing my Kemimoto aluminum roof, happy with the quality and fitment. I also have the Kemimoto side mirrors and roll bar dome light. I've been happy with the quality and cost of all of these products so far as they've held up great in a variety of terrain! Putting them to the true test in Cali and maybe AZ/Mexico next month.
View attachment 706428
Thank you for your support! That orange side mirror color insert along with the seats looks really good.

#28 ·
Here it comes our new arrival-Kemimoto Windshield with Adjustable Vents.
PM me to get promo code!

#30 ·
Was looking at the kemimoto tablet mounts / cargo boxes. Was wondering if anyone has fit them into an older model rzr? i have an 11” galaxy a9+ im hoping to mount. Otherwise i may try ram mount but im worried about the xgrip not working well enough / even being able to hold a tablet of that size.