Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Polaris 2021 Pro XP 4 Premium
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a product recommendation that would help keep dust off the clear plastic panel over our instrument panel?

·
Registered
2021 1000 XP
913 Posts
This is pretty good at keeping dust off, although don't expect it to be perfect if you're following someone at close range on a hideously dusty trail...!

As a bonus it's good on RV windows that are plastic also. Just use a soft microfiber towel or an old t-shirt.

Liquid Fluid Packaging and labeling Box Cylinder

All the best, James

·
Registered
971 Posts
I, and a few others here, applied this to our gauge clusters. You can wipe it with anything you want (short of sand paper) and it won't scratch. It doesn't keep the dust off, but you can wipe it all you need to while keeping a pristine appearance. I also applied it to my headlights and the front of my A-arms - all look brand new. Don't apply to your touch screen, though - use the factory recall material for that.

There are youtibe vids on how to apply and a simple mixture that makes application easy.

·
Registered
Polaris 2021 Pro XP 4 Premium
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
This is pretty good at keeping dust off, although don't expect it to be perfect if you're following someone at close range on a hideously dusty trail...!

As a bonus it's good on RV windows that are plastic also. Just use a soft microfiber towel or an old t-shirt.

View attachment 688821

All the best, James
I have a can of Plexus already. I wiped the instrument cluster and the whole dash with it today. It cleaned up very nicely. Now have to take it for a ride to see if it helps with the dust problem.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts