Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
What size motor is it for? If it for a xp can you send me some pics I'm interested

[email protected]

Thanks Cameron

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the turbo is off the car and ready to be shipped out, it comes with everything needed to just bolt right on, it was bought right from K & T, no shipping charges,

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Mansfield,TX thats just up the road from me..too pricey for the wifey thou...dam the luck! it's been for sale for a long time too......To pricey for others too..

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Mansfield,TX thats just up the road from me..too pricey for the wifey thou...dam the luck! it's been for sale for a long time too......To pricey for others too..
what price is not to pricey , if this was bought for more than 4800.00 new , used for 2 weekends, then taken off , the price is 1000.00 lower, what should it be?

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
what price is not to pricey , if this was bought for more than 4800.00 new , used for 2 weekends, then taken off , the price is 1000.00 lower, what should it be?
OR Less?? I have a friend who just bought pretty much the same kit (used also) & He got CP pistons, 3-Boost gauges, AFR gauge, 3-K&N Filters & a bunch of other crap too boot...for 3K shipped. Just sayin.:)

·
Premium Member
41,099 Posts
OR Less?? I have a friend who just bought pretty much the same kit (used also) & He got CP pistons, 3-Boost gauges, AFR gauge, 3-K&N Filters & a bunch of other crap too boot...for 3K shipped. Just sayin.:)
I bet your friend just installed STM clutches for his too...:) :) :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts