Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imstalled my low comp pistons and the high flow head and all I can say is WOW it has about 25 HP more than just the turbo with stock pistons and head. I forgot to get a picture of the valve side before i installed it.

·
Premium Member
814 Posts
Yup it only takes one ride in K&T set-up and then you will be a true believer. Congratulations on making a goods purchase :pint:

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yup it only takes one ride in K&T set-up and then you will be a true believer. Congratulations on making a goods purchase :pint:
whats the high flow head specs?

I just got off the phone with Rayce and they are currently working on the website (they know it needs work) He said if anyone has questions about the specs on the Turbo kit, head, and Big Bore upgrades to call him personally on his cell 801.710.2915

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
is this a differnt custom head? or just a stock one reworked? hard to beleave theres 25 h.p. to be had in stock casting, would love to see ports and combustion chamber photos,and of course $$$???

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The total price was 1,750.00 for the head, new lifters, push rods and low comp. pistons.

It is the same head just reworked, I wish I could get the pictures off my phone of how much bigger the valves are but I do not have internet access on my phone.

According to Randy my RZR is exactly the same as his now and he has 108 at the rear.

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
Txt th
The total price was 1,750.00 for the head, new lifters, push rods and low comp. pistons.

It is the same head just reworked, I wish I could get the pictures off my phone of how much bigger the valves are but I do not have internet access on my phone.

According to Randy my RZR is exactly the same as his now and he has 108 at the rear.
Txt them to me I'll upload them when I get back in the van

Pm sent

·
Premium Member
814 Posts

+2 valves (Stainless steal) new valve springs, stands, valve seals, new push rods and Beryllium seats. And a CNC ported head to K&T Spec’s. The cost for just the head is $1,450.00. (Exchange required) I'm not sure of the flow numbers but judging from driving one with and one with out there up there and the port work is by far top of the food chain.

·
Premium Member
12,793 Posts

+2 valves (Stainless steal) new valve springs, stands, valve seals, new push rods and Beryllium seats. And a CNC ported head to K&T Spec’s. The cost for just the head is $1,450.00. (Exchange required) I'm not sure of the flow numbers but judging from driving one with and one with out there up there and the port work is by far top of the food chain.
Thanks Mike :)

·
Registered
264 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Dont even try to resist...I tried..didnt work..you are gonna get it sooner or later. Mine's come'n in a few months. think I'm gonna get the whole package..turbo, head, pistons..gonna cost me a pretty penny but I think its gonna be worth it..

1 - 20 of 65 Posts