Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stoped by their booth and meet the guys from K&T. Spent about an hour talking $hit to Rayce and his brother. Watched him complain that he's hungry then power slam a pretzel.....:rofl3:

I really liked their kit best out of everybody's there. Detail was first class and Rayce was a very Kewl dude. Can't say that about his brother..LOL Just kidding. We talked about so many things that can be done for the RZR 4, it just costs money......LOL

Once I get my money together, Rayce is going to get my business. From Engine work to clutching K&T were on-top of everything I asked. Rayce wants to drink beer with me thou I'm not sure if he drinks...... :pint:

If anybody is going to the Show today (sunday), stop by and give him some $hit and tell them chopjaw sent you. You will be impressed with their product!!!!!:ride:

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
I stopped by and talked to them as well ... really nice ... down to earth guys that have a bunch of mechanical knowledge. Have some really ... really nice products.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I went on Friday and met them both great to put a face to a name both great guys to talk to :) I have a H20 to air system on the way and a Stroker Crank SSSS was good to me :ride:

·
Registered
966 Posts
Yup!! Great group of people with some REALLY nice products.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Yes good guys, I purchased the high flow head and forged pistons to upgrade my Turbo RZR.

H

·
0 Posts
Never met the guys but have had a few phone conversations, with Rayce and Kim...both have been great to deal with..you can tell they shoot straight and aren't trying to BS anyone. Rare to be calling someone on a customer/vendor basis and get side tracked shooting the S and next thing you know you've been on the phone 30-45 minutes.

·
Follow me! I dare u!
783 Posts
I stopped by their booth at the SSSS... Rayce wasn't available so I walked away empty handed... :(

Had a good conversation with the turbo guy though.. Nothing but good things to say about him. I'm terrible with names.

Maybe next time...

Attachments

·
Follow me! I dare u!
783 Posts
I stopped by the MCX booth, but all I could see was an Apex rzr.. No kits, no information on the basic kit.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Never met the guys but have had a few phone conversations, with Rayce and Kim...both have been great to deal with..you can tell they shoot straight and aren't trying to BS anyone. Rare to be calling someone on a customer/vendor basis and get side tracked shooting the S and next thing you know you've been on the phone 30-45 minutes.
Absolutly man.:rofl3:

·
Premium Member
814 Posts
I stopped by their booth at the SSSS... Rayce wasn't available so I walked away empty handed... :(

Had a good conversation with the turbo guy though.. Nothing but good things to say about him. I'm terrible with names.

Maybe next time...

I just got off the phone with Rayce they took 10 kits to the show and have 3 left he said there going to sell the remaining kits at the show price :popcorn:

·
Premium Member
206 Posts
I am very sorry I missed you. We were invited to attend the memorial of the owner of RIS to reveal a bike for him and they wanted us to be there. I did get the phone call from the turbo guy telling me that you had stopped by. Please call when you get a chance and we will take care of you. Thanks Rayce w/ K&T 801-710-2915

·
Boats and ***s
3,184 Posts
I am very sorry I missed you. We were invited to attend the memorial of the owner of RIS to reveal a bike for him and they wanted us to be there. I did get the phone call from the turbo guy telling me that you had stopped by. Please call when you get a chance and we will take care of you. Thanks Rayce w/ K&T 801-710-2915
Rudy monajarez, good buddy of mine, RIP. he was a great guy

1 - 13 of 13 Posts