Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I would share my dyno numbers from my K&T Turbo kit set-up this run is at 18 pounds of boost. On a stock bore strocker crank with a k&t ported head. Thanks Rayce!!!!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
K&T far shot over my expectations These guys plain and simple are the best!!!

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
NICE!!!! .... same dyno they did the baseline on with the stocker?

·
Registered
264 Posts
I am impressed every time I run my K&T Turbo but after this post I will have to send my head in too. Nice :)

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
WOLLY SHITZZ!!!!!! well looks like they are top of the game!!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Askin. What clutch set up are you running ?

·
Registered
264 Posts
I have the Rage VIII in mine and it is awesome It launches like rocket compared to my stock set up. Your 2 seater is going to be real fast can't wait to see it run

·
Premium Member
543 Posts
Way to go Askin.
Congra in ur result.

·
Premium Member
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
WOW!
Thats huge, I am so impressed with those numbers, HOLD ON!
Thanks!
Yup hold on is an understatement. I took it out for spin yesterday and I was amazed at just how hard this thing pulls out of hole. Even at 40 mph and jumping on the gas it’s a handful. I look forward to October out at Glamis

·
Premium Member
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
How long would a stock crank last at 18 lbs of boost?
About 6 miles LOL. Not sure and would not try it, you know as well as I do the stock cranks are not made for High boost. I ran the stock crank at 14 Ibs. and it held up, but I would not recommend doing that.

·
Follow me! I dare u!
780 Posts
I sure hope I can get a deal at the SSSS in two weeks. I am really liking K&T's product. I've followed a few different builds from all the forced induction mfg's, I'm liking what I see in K&T.

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
How long would a stock crank last at 18 lbs of boost?
About 6 miles LOL. Not sure and would not try it, you know as well as I do the stock cranks are not made for High boost. I ran the stock crank at 14 Ibs. and it held up, but I would not recommend doing that.
Makes since. I thought you were going to be running at 18 psi all the time.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts