Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,918 Posts
no he does not get stuck anymore ... he just forgets to put the kick stand down and the rzr falls over on its side once in a while

·
Premium Member
41,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no he does not get stuck anymore ... he just forgets to put the kick stand down and the rzr falls over on its side once in a while
Just once (I forgot to put the kick stand down)... No damage except to my pride...

Tony, Steven, Jeff and I got it back on it's wheels and I rode it back to camp...

I had to add oil (lost 1 1/2 quarts due to forgetting the kick stand) adjust my UTVINC Mirror that didn't break or bend...

I have UTVINC Doors on my UTVINC Cage and I'm glad that I did... Not 1 single scratch or dent... I also have the 1 piece complete protection skid plate from UTVINC that Tony took pictures of for advertising purposes only...:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Wiped the oil off the cage and bed and went riding again...

·
Sand Slinger
1,264 Posts
Great time this weekend, this turbo kit appears to be a nice and simple set up for sure. If I had the coin I would have one on my RZR. Looking forward to next time and seeing this thing run a little more without all of us melting in the heat.

·
Premium Member
41,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Great time this weekend, this turbo kit appears to be a nice and simple set up for sure. If I had the coin I would have one on my RZR. Looking forward to next time and seeing this thing run a little more without all of us melting in the heat.
The rides were fun and we had great food too... :) :) :)

·
Premium Member
41,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
163 Posts

·
TURBO'S RULE
1,772 Posts
There was a little breeze 1 day... I'm joking saying with the breeze... 105 is Hot as Hell...:scared2: :scared2: :scared2: Breeze or no breeze...
Ya, not sure a breeze' helps at all. Last year in sept we went to glamis, 114* and 20mph 'breeze'. Well, it was more like a blast from a convection oven when we opened the TH door.
Think the 117* no wind, a day earlier at PHX was more tolerable.
Aren't you guys use to that dry heat, and its no problem for you...? :rofl3:

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
There was a little breeze 1 day... I'm joking saying with the breeze... 105 is Hot as Hell...:scared2: :scared2: :scared2: Breeze or no breeze...
Ya, not sure a breeze' helps at all. Last year in sept we went to glamis, 114* and 20mph 'breeze'. Well, it was more like a blast from a convection oven when we opened the TH door.
Think the 117* no wind, a day earlier at PHX was more tolerable.
Aren't you guys use to that dry heat, and its no problem for you...? :rofl3:
some of us guys are from northern az, we very rarely see 100. when i left chino valley it was 45 out. when i got to the dunes it was already 90 and humid.

·
TURBO'S RULE
1,772 Posts
some of us guys are from northern az, we very rarely see 100. when i left chino valley it was 45 out. when i got to the dunes it was already 90 and humid.
Damn, going from 45 to 90... thats got to be a shock to your system.

Here in s fl we rarely if ever see over 94* but with a little humidity, 65-90% most of the summer.
In the winter if we go below 50% relative humidity they have us in a red alert fire warning.

You guys call 35%, humid... ya right. We have spontaneous combustion with those numbers...
Wet heat , dry heat, I don't care what you call it, those 117* Arizona days I saw out there last year, were unbelievable hot. Pretty sure I lost some brain cells from that heat... it gave me understanding of why you Az guys are... :rofl3:

·
glamisdunes*****
3,644 Posts
i think it's the hotest place i have ever been 127 one day 105 in t.h. genny ac ran for 3 days straight

1 - 20 of 27 Posts