Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had a small group 3 rzrs and 4 quads we stayed in gilbert at the browing fork trail houses..... rode all of browning fork and rock house trails 1 day we loaded up the trailers and went out to buffalo mountain... Moral of the story great time my xp4 made it through all the trails i just ride hard so i blew out 4 tires lol basically every tire on my machine lol .....well worth the trip from newyork.... Next trip will be to pocahontas

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
stock rzr 900 xp4 its junk tires.... never had an issue with my bighorns...i ran almost 20lbs of pressure on all 4 tires sidewall holes... junk tire the itps that came on my xp4... ordering itp baja cross as we speak lol

·
Registered
423 Posts
Welcome back Chris, sounds like u had fun! That's why we go there two weeks a year. Pocahontas is a cool trail system. We do Pocahontas, Indian Ridge, Pinnacle Creek all in one day! We are riding at Rock Run this Saturday and The Ridge on Sunday. Be nice to ride with you again.

·
Premium Member
3,910 Posts
Sorry we didnt get to meet up Chris, this place took all my time for our opening weekend. I might be able to get up to nyc soon . I''ll let you know if I can get up.Glad to hear you and your crew had a blast.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts