Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2017 XP1000 Rock and Trail and was wondering what the difference is between it and a HighLifter? Obviously I am new to the RZR products and have many questions. Already learned a great deal on this forum and appreciate everyone who contributes their knowledge here. thx

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Tires/wheels, obviously. '17 and newer HLE has the same gearing. Yours came with the Polaris sliders, (which I am not a fan of). Front Bumpers are different. Gated Shifter, (which needs my Spring Kit). I'm sure there are other differences but these are the bigger ones I think.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tires/wheels, obviously. '17 and newer HLE has the same gearing. Yours came with the Polaris sliders, (which I am not a fan of). Front Bumpers are different. Gated Shifter, (which needs my Spring Kit). I'm sure there are other differences but these are the bigger ones I think.
Thank you. What is the spring kit for the gated shifter? I agree the slider seems a bit cheap and I may add a "real" one later.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Thank you. What is the spring kit for the gated shifter? I agree the slider seems a bit cheap and I may add a "real" one later.
Here ya go: http://www.rzrforums.net/general-rzr-discussion/462465-gold-crawler-owners.html

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here ya go: http://www.rzrforums.net/general-rzr-discussion/462465-gold-crawler-owners.html
That looks great. Do you have an installation video or could you send the instructions. I will probably order one from you.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Sure thing. Pretty easy install:

To install, remove your knob cap, knob, spacer, and boot. Remove the front left bolt/washer from the aluminum gate. Place the bushing into the hole on the spring and compress the spring “legs” with a small plastic wire tie. Slide the spring/bushing between the shifter and the pivot bracket, insert the bolt/washer into the spacer and thread into the vacated hole. Tighten snuggly, cut and remove the wire tie. Re-assemble your boot, spacer, knob, knob cap. Enjoy!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sure thing. Pretty easy install:

To install, remove your knob cap, knob, spacer, and boot. Remove the front left bolt/washer from the aluminum gate. Place the bushing into the hole on the spring and compress the spring “legs” with a small plastic wire tie. Slide the spring/bushing between the shifter and the pivot bracket, insert the bolt/washer into the spacer and thread into the vacated hole. Tighten snuggly, cut and remove the wire tie. Re-assemble your boot, spacer, knob, knob cap. Enjoy!
Well, that sounds like something even I can do;). I can use pay-pal to buy one. What do I need to do to have you send and bill me?

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
You can PM me an email address and I will email you an invoice via paypal. Ships ASAP with USPS mail.
Thanks, Carl

1 - 8 of 8 Posts