Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone,
My name is Jordan and I live in Meridian, ID. I just bought my first RZR and loving it. It's the 2011 RZR S LE carbon fiber edition. Have it all stock for now, but going to start reading up on accessories to put on it.

Here is my checklist so far. Please give me feedback on changed you think I should make or add as you all know best! This list is really in no particular order but if you think there are necessities please let me know. Items in green are things I have already purchased.

-DunerTunes 400W system
-Holz Bumper Pre-Runner Bumper Not sure if I want to spend that much money on a bumper, but I figure it would save me more money in the long run.
-Winch (Not sure which one to get. Don't need anything super heavy duty, but will get me pulled out of the mud, etc. Suggestions welcome)
-Switch Panel (I liked the ones at alpinsandtoys, but I think I'm going to go with the ones from SideBySide Innovations
-Poly Roof (the hard top one from PurePolaris)
-Rock Sliders Factory UTV I'm really digging these ones.
-(2x) 5-point seat belts (Dragonfire?)
-Off-Road Lights (roof) I like the LED bars, but I can't get myself to spend that much on them)

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Welcome Jordan,
Defiantly do your research here before you buy anything and if you can't find your answer in an existing thread just start a new one and ask away:ride: Believe me you will save a boat load of cash by not buying useless crap that may look good but is worthless when it comes to function.
George

·
Premium Member
2,951 Posts
Welcome to the Forum Jordan... Plan on spending some quality time pagin through the threads in here... That's what I did and the best advice that I could give you mostly because I made the mistake myself was not talking to Dave and Fullerton Sand Sports if you plan on looking into a set of sand tires for your RZR. I could have saved myself over $400.00 if I had gone to him first and got some sand tires 101 education from him.

Have fun!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for all the kind words and info!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Added a checklist. Please give me feedback.

·
BatRazor
1,323 Posts
Welcome to the forum. If your going to
get a new skid plate go with the one from
FUTV. There tops if your going to be doing
any rock crawling. The rock sliders they have
are real nice as you have seen. Good luck.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Just to add to what FJK added you will need a lift kit. I used Rok TEK great lift kit and get the spacer for the front shocks.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts