Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
5,672 Posts
here a couple shots of my 16' x 102" (legal width). i was just lookin at what else i cand fit on and around it. i travel to nevada and back on work and constantly bringing home vintage roadside signs. aint much room left now. the larger tool box detatches and will slide into my work truck if in dire need of room. ramps slide in and out of the street side only not curb side. have considered loading the rzr sideways. it is 105" w/ out the spare tire. technically a ticket but doubtfull.
ps it does have load levelers which were off for the photo. i can load alot of weight right on the tounge. dual brakes of course for safety. i may not be able to compete with the all big dogs out there but i try to look like it.
pss my name aint richard

Attachments

·
Registered
245 Posts
I have the same size trailer and even my ranger crew fits on it perfectly

·
I just wanna ride
3,641 Posts
Didn't leave myself to much room.
You're right.
I have a 12' trailer for my RZR S and I have about 3' from back bumper to the ramp.
Only one way to know for sure.

·
Registered
75 Posts
a 12' is going to fit just fine. Mine is a 12' x 76" deck

Attachments

·
Registered
75 Posts
I saw your set up with your dodge at the MVD in Bullhead. Think it was the Friday before the 4th weekend. You sure have a nice rzr4 and trailer.
Yes that was me, thanks!!! I was getting my plates and insurance all squared away so everythings legit for road use in AZ!!!
AZ rocks

·
Registered
860 Posts
I saw your set up with your dodge at the MVD in Bullhead. Think it was the Friday before the 4th weekend. You sure have a nice rzr4 and trailer.
Yes that was me, thanks!!! I was getting my plates and insurance all squared away so everythings legit for road use in AZ!!!
AZ rocks
X2, im going to register my truggy out there and my golf cart. I just bought a condo out there that I can leave it at and drive from socal and use it in the winter out there when im not using the boat.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That is one hot rzr 4. I am going to pick up 2011 rzr this week but first I will have the the guy put the rzr 4 on a 14 ft trailer to see how much room i have left for bikes and such. I can relist the 12 ft trailer at auction and it should sell close to what i paid 1135.00. Thanks to all for pictures and input!

·
Registered
75 Posts
That's a nice trailer setup! What size tires/rims? Any fitment issues? After seeing yours, I'm thinkin of doing the same.
Thanks!

The tire size is a 245/45/18. They are a direct bolt on application.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts