Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if there are any big differences between 2010 and 2011 did I make a mistake and are there any mods that I should do? And lastly does anyone know of any trails in ny/nj area or racing events?

·
Registered
839 Posts
Don't worry about if you did the right thing or not, just ride that sucker and let the good times roll. Good luck and enjoy it.

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
there are a couple posts that outline the differences. nothing major. initial mods should probably be 4 or 5 point belts and a real skid

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
Well you might want to check your build date.. Its been reported on here that if you have a 2010 model built before 5/?/10 that they have a defected part in the transmission. This will cause it to kick out of gear in low and damaging the Transmission the process. There is no recall on this, but there has been several posts about it. If you bought one that was built in may or before.. I'd get a extended warranty..

·
Registered
154 Posts
Buy some Gas.......ride , ride, ride

·
Razorholic
1,705 Posts
5 points harnes and hold on , the 2010 H.O are faster then the 2011. it like having a free mod with a price break zoom zoom

1 - 7 of 7 Posts